Looks like McGhee is getting flung out the front door at Pittodrie by his shirt-tail around about quarter to 10 tonight. Thing is, if he is sacked then they'll up their game even more against us. It always happens the 1st game after a manager's been sacked.

It must've hurt the Aberdeen fans seeing one of us scoring for them.

Gutted I didnt back Inverness. I was close to sticking a decent amount on them but didnt bother in the end.

Aberdeen cant afford to sack McGhee. My mates in sheepland discussing on facebook that if they sack him they will have to use up the tiny transfer kitty they are supposed to be giving him in january, meaning if they do sack him any new boss will have zero to spend.

Im enjoying seeing the cockey twat McGhee fail. But at the same time it shows that club is rotten behind the scenes as mcGhee did ok at Motherwell. Getting rid of the 2 Jimmys has backedfired. And owner Stewart Milne isnt exactly short of cash - he is worth about 70 million.