How many threads this man used to create;).

There were a lot for Boyd and a lot against him,'' shite player but great goal scorer '' was the common description of him. For the record I was a fan of Boyd,although I also agreed with the '' shite player but great goal scorer ''. When he left the Rangers I was dissapointed and also angry that he basically walked away from Rangers,angry because if he was going to leave then I felt he should have gone to Birmingham in the January transfer window and at least we would have got a decent amount of money for him,what really irked me though was when he was asking for a new contract to put him in line with Kenny Miller,I agreed with him,correct me if I'm wrong but he was offered that contract,then he said he wasn't signing until he was sure that Walter Smith was staying on as manager,then when WS said he was staying he then left anyway:ffs:. Now I know and agree with the fact that he ,or any other player,is entitled to see out his contract and leave but for a player who was on the whole a hero for most Rangers fans,me included,was it simply the money he left for or are there other factors which we don't know about??. He is a Rangers fan and was at the last game against the BHEASTS as a fan so what I'm wondering is how many of us Rangers fans thinks he regrets moving from Rangers ??, I mean he got his move and his money but surely as a Rangers fan he must be thinking he made the wrong decision to leave no ?, or do you think he is happy with his choice because of the money he has earned ?, or is it just me thinking that as a Rangers supporter?.

For the record I never wanted him to leave,especially for nothing,but I know we don't miss him as much as I and a lot of fans thought mainly due to the fact that Kenny Miller has been banging the goals in. I just think the guy would have been better of staying at Rangers for himself as a player and fan.

I was pretty sure we would fill in the Kris Boyd goals by being a better team. It is not healthy for a football team to depend on one man to score goals. When that happens there is something not right with the balance of the team. No person in the world is unmissable no matter how good you think they are.

I was pretty sure we would fill in the Kris Boyd goals by being a better team. It is not healthy for a football team to depend on one man to score goals. When that happens there is something not right with the balance of the team. No person in the world is unmissable no matter how good you think they are.

Correct Pete,I'm just wondering what Boyd himself thinks,obviously we'll never know,but I think he must be regretting moving??,he had everything that we all can only dream of.

Excuse my drunken ramblings lol

Correct Pete,I'm just wondering what Boyd himself thinks,obviously we'll never know,but I think he must be regretting moving??,he had everything that we all can only dream of.

Excuse my drunken ramblings lol

To be honest i don't think he will have given up hope that M'bro won't turn things around. I doubt if he will be regretting the move yet. At the end of the season when the bears have won the league and M'bro have nothing will be the time it hurts.

He is in and out of the team Pete, I would think he won't be liking it.

I was one who enjoyed Boyd's goals, although limited in play if he was given a good chance he usually tucked them away and I thought we would miss him but it turns out Miller is scoring for fun maybe getting Boyd's chances as well as his own? Jelavic is a better player than him and if he stays fit he could add something good to our team Lafferty and Naismith has also stepped out of the shadows this season and have been performing very well with the latter exceptionally well.

Boyd leaving Rangers was simply a disgrace...if some fans out there think Miller is anywhere near him then they have lost the plot.

Miller is our top scorer because of the amazing contribution of Naismith. Look at the chances Miller has MISSED.

If Boyd had been dealt the contract his predatory skills entitled him to he would be sitting on 20+ goals just now due to Naismiths awakening.

Boyd or Miller??? Dont make me cry.

Who's Kris Boyd? ;)

I never wanted Boyd to go but now that he has I'm not that bothered. We haven't missed him IMO.

53andcounting - if Boyd was still at Rangers would he guaranteed a starting role? I don't think so. If our squad was fully fit, who would you drop to accommodate Boyd?