After tonight's game and the months ahead

First off I am gutted , to put so much into a game against a very good team , with what can only be described as the most make shift of make shift teams and come so close to getting something was agonising , yes it was a penalty and yes we coud have went more gung ho , but to what end , reality beckons and the Europa league at the moment is our standard , as much as it irks me to admit it .

Now the big decisions must be made irrespective of ownership issue's money must be made available and replacements/adissions must be brought in , and not to sit on the bench , we do have players coming back we do have young players that can supplement the squad but they cannot be relied on ,Webster will never be seen , Jelavic will take time to regain his fitness ,will MacGregor or Bougherra still be with us , all must be addressed as well as Miller's contract issue.

It would be criminal to expect Ally to sort out this next summer , for we have a great chance now to really punch a serious hole in the manky mob's finances and confidence by pushing on and winning the league this season.With the current squad it's a massive ask and to be honest the players are letting no-one down however it would be suicidal to expect this run , domestically , to continue .

Lastly I thought the support were magnificent tonight and it was brilliant inside the ground ........

First off I am gutted , to put so much into a game against a very good team , with what can only be described as the most make shift of make shift teams and come so close to getting something was agonising , yes it was a penalty and yes we coud have went more gung ho , but to what end , reality beckons and the Europa league at the moment is our standard , as much as it irks me to admit it .

Now the big decisions must be made irrespective of ownership issue's money must be made available and replacements/adissions must be brought in , and not to sit on the bench , we do have players coming back we do have young players that can supplement the squad but they cannot be relied on ,Webster will never be seen , Jelavic will take time to regain his fitness ,will MacGregor or Bougherra still be with us , all must be addressed as well as Miller's contract issue.

It would be criminal to expect Ally to sort out this next summer , for we have a great chance now to really punch a serious hole in the manky mob's finances and confidence by pushing on and winning the league this season.With the current squad it's a massive ask and to be honest the players are letting no-one down however it would be suicidal to expect this run , domestically , to continue .

Lastly I thought the support were magnificent tonight and it was brilliant inside the ground ........

Agreed 100%,I honestly don't think we could have got any more from the players tonight,we played as well as we can with the players available. last season all I wanted to do was win the league,only for the money to be gained from the CL,then when the draw was made all I wanted was not ot be humiliated and qualify for the Europa League,job done.

Please tel me you are fishing!!!

I am afraid not. The guy can't control a ball, he does not see runs from other players. One wee pass to Weiss tonight instead of testing vd Saars shinpads and we could have been in joy land.

I am afraid not. The guy can't control a ball, he does not see runs from other players. One wee pass to Weiss tonight instead of testing vd Saars shinpads and we could have been in joy land.

He's the best striker in Scotland,has replaced Boyds' goals tally,he's the best we've got

That's right because the last two games have proven his form this season thus far, right ? He may not have played well on Saturday but he scored a hat-trick and got us out of a tight spot, even if two goals were penalties. He could have had FIVE on Sat - and whilst some will say that shows he isnt a good finisher... at least he got himself in position to have the chance.

Never saw tonight so cant comment.

But to suggest that we should be "getting shot" of a guy who has scored 17 goals with the season not even half done is needing to take a look at our club, its finances and our standing again. If not for our goals we wouldnt be top of the league, simple.

And before you say "aye but we could replace his goals".... you said it about Boyd and now saying it about Miller - at some point we wont have any players left with that attitude and we also run the risk that any replacement DOESNT provide the goals - and in our financial predicament that would be a HORRID position to be in.

Miller will, and has been, scoring goals for fun domestically and, whether you or I like it or not, that is our bread and butter.

The fickle nature of us as fans is depressing at times.

That's right because the last two games have proven his form this season thus far, right ? He may not have played well on Saturday but he scored a hat-trick and got us out of a tight spot, even if two goals were penalties. He could have had FIVE on Sat - and whilst some will say that shows he isnt a good finisher... at least he got himself in position to have the chance.

Never saw tonight so cant comment.

But to suggest that we should be "getting shot" of a guy who has scored 17 goals with the season not even half done is needing to take a look at our club, its finances and our standing again. If not for our goals we wouldnt be top of the league, simple.

And before you say "aye but we could replace his goals".... you said it about Boyd and now saying it about Miller - at some point we wont have any players left with that attitude and we also run the risk that any replacement DOESNT provide the goals - and in our financial predicament that would be a HORRID position to be in.

Miller will, and has been, scoring goals for fun domestically and, whether you or I like it or not, that is our bread and butter.

The fickle nature of us as fans is depressing at times.

Thank god you said that,I was getting paranoid there,no I'm not a ****:awesome:,I cannot understand some fans views,but there again we all see things different:smile:

True, we do - but to judge a guy who has scored 17 goals in less than half a season on just TWO games is ludicrous IMO.

As I said,we all see things differently:grin:

Oh and be carefull with that '' IMO '' thing:awesome: