Kenny Miller rumour

AC Milan have targeted Glasgow Rangers striker Kenny Miller .

According to Italian sources, the Serie A table toppers are eying the Scot as a replacement for the injured Filippo Inzaghi .

The German 4-4-2 Web site says the Milan outfit are willing to pay €2 million for the 30-year-old’s services.

Miller has been in magnificent form for Rangers this season, with 18 goals and an assist in 19 games.

He has a ratio of a goal or assist every 61.05 minutes, making him the fourth most efficient attacking player in the world this term.:)

See efficiency table below

http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/AC-Milan-want-Rangers-striker-Kenny-Miller-/12416/

This would be a bit of a head fuck for me...

As for Miller, he's terrific in the SPL and absolutely hopeless in Europe. Remains to be seen how good he'll be in the Europa League.

When they make up pish they could at least make it semi-believable. With Pato, Inzaghi, Robinho, Ronaldinho and Ibrahimovic firing Ac Milan to the top of Serie A Kenny would look like an idiot even in the Rossoneri reserves

Pippo's out injured, Ronaldinho's been dropped, Pato's out injured...

Robinho has finally received his chance in the first team, and Ibra is doing the business.

You are right that it's a ridiculous story though.

When they make up pish they could at least make it semi-believable. With Pato, Inzaghi, Robinho, Ronaldinho and Ibrahimovic firing Ac Milan to the top of Serie A Kenny would look like an idiot even in the Rossoneri reserves

Ronaldinho hasnt been getting a game and both Pato and Inzaghi are injured. That said, he still wouldnt get a game.

Sounds to me like rumours made up by his agent in his ever-increasing desparation to get us to pay his client the money he wants, and that he is neither worth nor deserves.

Obviously, I would be delighted to see him leave, especially for a 7 figure fee and if the money was reinvested properly, but the whole point I have been making about the contract for Miller is that he doesn't want to leave and only came back to us for family reasons, so I have always seen all this purely about him trying to get the best deal possible (which is his right of course) out of us, and I expect him to sign a new deal at some point.

The bleedin' Sunday Express are running with the story, and Derek Rae even mentioned it last night on ESPN during the Milan match.

AC Milan are considering a January move for Rangers striker Kenny Miller as cover for the injured Filippo Inzaghi. (Sunday Express)