I do?

Did mcleish not get the sack for less?

Yes.

Has Plg dropped 12 points?

Yes.

Has plg impressed any gers fan?

No.

He's done nothing right .

Dunn settle down and come back into reality. Under Eck we were dire and could not even put pressure on Celtic. PLG is also learning about our game and apart from hibs we have been able to dominate teams. Yes we got suckered today and yes we have a long way to go, but did we really think the world would change in 8 weeks. Addmittedly we are all disappointed in the new signings and they really have to do better but us getting on the backs of the manager and players isn't going to give them the confidence needed to improve. Patience is a virtue.("Patience is a virtue. The ability to wait for something without excessive frustration is a valuable character trait.)

but to suggest a manager should be sacked after such a short amount of time is laughable.

and thats being kind :)

If we are 5-6 points off the top come Christmas, that will do me.

well it won't! , but you know what I mean.

no prizes are handed out now, and our manager is still learning and adapting to our league and learning his best team.

as a new man, he is entitled to that.

We had an average pre-season and signed a couple players after pre season, add to that our captain struggeling for fitness, keeper problems, system probs, etc

Its ok fro ches he has been in the job a year,

lets see Le Guens team next year.

no matter how tough some results may be.

Yep, you're right Stu....

We haven't been good enough but we will get better and we should all be supporting our new players and manager not lambasting them at the first opportunity.

Some of the OTT criticism makes me cringe. Yes, criticise - we're entitled to - but do so constructively and with an open mind.

WATP

If fans want to be upset - then so be it, I guess they are entitled to it, but I am going to be far more patient.

I am still to this moment thrilled by the manager we have and I am convinced given the appropriate time he will get a team on the pitch he wants within the limitations.

a man cant come in and work miracles, he needs time to assess and to work.

Its even harder to one whos native tounge is French and is only used to one league (* I am not making excuses, its a fact)

IMO they're are many positives to take from Le Guens tenure already!

including player additions, players pays offs (my favs), training, professionalism, media handling, etc

Alex McLeish took over a far far better squad than PLG did.

If fans want to be upset - then so be it, I guess they are entitled to it, but I am going to be far more patient.

I am still to this moment thrilled by the manager we have and I am convinced given the appropriate time he will get a team on the pitch he wants within the limitations.

a man cant come in and work miracles, he needs time to assess and to work.

Its even harder to one whos native tounge is French and is only used to one league (* I am not making excuses, its a fact)

IMO they're are many positives to take from Le Guens tenure already!

including player additions, players pays offs (my favs), training, professionalism, media handling, etc

Alex McLeish took over a far far better squad than PLG did.

Agree totally Stuart! Good to see you posting again by the way!:thup:

Its nice be here Pete

only thing is i've been on the sauce again, so excuse the spelling and ramblings!

We look now too the Molde game, one Parkhead fixture out the road and hopefully our manager has took a lot from it - I think he will have.

Its nice be here Pete

only thing is i've been on the sauce again, so excuse the spelling and ramblings!

We look now too the Molde game, one Parkhead fixture out the road and hopefully our manager has took a lot from it - I think he will have.

The midday kickoff's knock the **** out of you. I was on the bev just to listen to it. My excuse was the nerves,;) I fell asleep for a few hours though at 7.00 pm. The wife says she loves OF games she gets the telly to herself.:D

lmao :)

is it not screened on Dutch tv?

(probably a good thing - right enough)

I found out later that it was shown on a dutch pay tv station. The Football team my son plays for were showing it live, but i heard that after the game. I will now be looking in to getting that station on card sharing for future games.