As dissapointing as yesterday was, we all know it's going to take time to get things right. I reckon if we keep in touch at the top until January, then make the right signings (dominant centre half, quality attacking midfielder) we shouldn't be too far away. Being 7 points off the pace is dissapointing but for both the manager and the team, it's very early days....

lads, for FUCK SAKE!

listen to yourselfs.

complaining like bitches.

fucking stop yer moaning and lets get behind mr leguen. remember he`s just in the door and also strachan had a simelar start for septic last season, losing his first old firm match and look what he took them onto.

if they can do it with strachan then we can sureley do it with leguen!!!!

As dissapointing as yesterday was, we all know it's going to take time to get things right. I reckon if we keep in touch at the top until January, then make the right signings (dominant centre half, quality attacking midfielder) we shouldn't be too far away. Being 7 points off the pace is dissapointing but for both the manager and the team, it's very early days....

Welcome to the board mate. I agree fully but i think trying Hemdani at the back may offer the solution for the CH position. Svensson may come on but i think he needs a run in the reserves to get used to the pace of the game.

It is time Fergie is replaced he is just not the player he was.

lads, for FUCK SAKE!

listen to yourselfs.

complaining like bitches.

fucking stop yer moaning and lets get behind mr leguen. remember he`s just in the door and also strachan had a simelar start for septic last season, losing his first old firm match and look what he took them onto.

if they can do it with strachan then we can sureley do it with leguen!!!!

Agreed, i remember the Celtic fans shouting for Strachan to get out, we don't want to start that pish at Ibrox, give the man time

The early signs were pretty positive. The first 4 or 5 games we played some excellent football which we hadn't seen for a number of seasons at Ibrox.

However, I'm astonished by the speed in which we have basically capitulated. Unfortunately, PLG seems a bit too stubborn for his own good. I still believe he's the right man for the job but he has to be more flexible with his formation while picking a settled first XI with minimal changes.

A 2 man midfield (as shown by Eck last season) does not work in the rough and tumble of the SPL. It's easily thwarted and contained by flooding the midfield and we have bee to too slow to react to this in past games.

However, some positive signs haved been seen and this was never going to be an overnight job with the minimal investment in the team. It appears some of the existing players lack the belief and character of a winning team and more major surgery is required on the playing staff if we've to really improve as a club.

We all like players like Smith, J-Rod, Hutton, Burke, Rae, Ferguson, Prso, Buffel and Murray. But, as much as they have their qualities, perhaps they just aren't good enough to play consistently well, stay clear of injuries and lack the winning mentality required to be a Rangers player. Certainly the inexperienced nature of the team doesn't help consistency and strength which are basic necessities to be successful in the SPL.

Tough decisions are going to be made over the next year. Unfortunately, while this transistion takes place more bad results and performances are gong to be witnessed. That's disappointing but realistic and as a support we must show support while the changes are made.

Moreover, I'd much rather PLG was the man overseeing this. Although he should nolt be exempt from criticism I think the man does have a plan and we should be patient while he carries it out. 3 months isn't long enough before we call for his head. Yes, he need to show improvement himself and yes, perhaps he's been surprised by the lack of committment from the senior players but yes, he will improve things and yes, he's still the man for the job.

I'm with you Frankie. I can't understand or see what's changed that's made PLG revert from having his team playing aggressive attacking football to being cautious, non committal and playing at a low tempo. These are all the things that plagued our campaign last season.

We were absolutely dominating teams early on, imposing ourselves right from the off, creating loads of chances. All the players looked well up for it, confident and most of all, enjoying themselves. The only problem early on was some mistakes at the back were being made and it cost us a few points. Now that he's got that sorted out, I don't see why we can't get back to those early season tactics.

Now, like last season, they look unsure of themselves and each other. Bad first touch, ordinary passing, no real passages of good attacking play. They all look as if they're hoping something positive is going to happen rather than making it happen themselves.

If we can recapture that early form and confidence, I don't see any reason why we can't push the smelltic all the way and maybe pip them at the post(oh god please)again.

If not and we keep playing the way we are. We could find ourselves way off the pace come the crunch time of the season and that would be HUGELY DISAPPOINTING. We've got the manager and we've got the players(IMO). So c'mon PLG, let's get at them like before. :thup: