Novo?

Why wasn't he playing?

He was at the game in the crowd today

Before it he was on a fans shoulder bouncing and singin ,

the wee mans been missed.

Him & boyd , or him & prso would be crackin , His pace is too good not to be used

Exactly. There was also 3 other players in front of me today that i would cut ma left arm to have back in the team.

Arthur Numan, Bomber and Ian Durrant

Exactly. There was also 3 other players in front of me today that i would cut ma left arm to have back in the team.

Arthur Numan, Bomber and Ian Durrant

edited If you can say Novo is dire then you haven't seen him play.

He has a better touch than Boyd

Better work rate than Boyd

And could score more than Boyd.

All rounder , i would've prefered novo on today.

Boyd's a lump of wood tbh , He hasn't got the pace or touch , But fuck me he can score , But plg plays him upfront alone , Thats a boo boo

Novo?

Why wasn't he playing?

He was at the game in the crowd today

Before it he was on a fans shoulder bouncing and singin ,

the wee mans been missed.

Him & boyd , or him & prso would be crackin , His pace is too good not to be used

agreed novo given time can do a turn for us in the spl i mean hes got to get a chance some time

Its too early for the doom and gloom, but I really wish we'd get back to playing with 2 strikers and sort out the lightweight midfield. Why was Sebo signed only to sit on the bench? Against Hibs last week, when Boyd came on, I think the first touch Sebo had was to lay off a header to Boyd. This was the sort of link-up between strikers that I haven't seen for a very long time at Ibrox.

As for the defence, on what I've seen so far, Papac and Hemdani should be given a chance. I know it was only Dunfermline, but that pairing looked the best I've seen in a while for us.

McGregor? Make him number 1, extend his contract. He's proved me and I'm guessing, a lot of other people wrong and deserves a run in the team now. If Letizi does walk back in to goal when fit, I'll lose a lot of respect for PLG as that's exactly the sort of BS we all slated Eck for.

Looking at our squad on paper, I think its the strongest we've had in a while. But as with the last couple of seasons, we seem to be hampered by underperforming players and tactical naivety. Which is just bizarre considering the change of manager and backroom stuff.

I get the feeling its going to be a very long season again unfortunately.

Its too early for the doom and gloom, but I really wish we'd get back to playing with 2 strikers and sort out the lightweight midfield. Why was Sebo signed only to sit on the bench? Against Hibs last week, when Boyd came on, I think the first touch Sebo had was to lay off a header to Boyd. This was the sort of link-up between strikers that I haven't seen for a very long time at Ibrox.

As for the defence, on what I've seen so far, Papac and Hemdani should be given a chance. I know it was only Dunfermline, but that pairing looked the best I've seen in a while for us.

McGregor? Make him number 1, extend his contract. He's proved me and I'm guessing, a lot of other people wrong and deserves a run in the team now. If Letizi does walk back in to goal when fit, I'll lose a lot of respect for PLG as that's exactly the sort of BS we all slated Eck for.

Looking at our squad on paper, I think its the strongest we've had in a while. But as with the last couple of seasons, we seem to be hampered by underperforming players and tactical naivety. Which is just bizarre considering the change of manager and backroom stuff.

I get the feeling its going to be a very long season again unfortunately.

Spot on re Mcgregor - he's been immense. I'd be gutted if he gets dropped when Letizi regains fitness.

Im going to say this .

Alex Mcleish , was a better manager than what PLG is , for Rangers.

Plg came here with such a big hype , winning the UEFA cup etc , and he's done what ?

Draw , draw , draw , win , lose ,, lose , draw etc.

Mcleish for me , was a better manager , So far anyway .

And if fans can still sing " PLG'S name , after this start , then they are just going on what ?

Mcleish got the sack for less than what le guen has done.

It's a bit of a disgrace what plg has done to the club , dropped twelve points , demolished by them , drawn with Molde , beat by Hibs ?

Come on to fuck .

Anyone who can still say , " Plg is the right man " , has to get their heads checked.

dunn, you talk abject pish. anyone who isn't a reactionist, short-termist, will see that plg is the right man to take us forward.

I do?

Did mcleish not get the sack for less?

Yes.

Has Plg dropped 12 points?

Yes.

Has plg impressed any gers fan?

No.

He's done nothing right .

I think it's better to wait a wee bit longer than 10 or so games before making judgements on new players and managers... :D

Yes, there a few things we need to sort out and yes we're all hurting but to suggest a manager should be sacked after such a short amount of time is laughable.

He has impressed me and many other fans.

He is still operating with many of the same players.

He can't turn stinky piss water into lovely wine straight away.

Give the man time (and some better resources) - It aint just a cliche.

Its my view had we not sloppily conceeded that 2nd goal we would have got a point as we were in the ascendency for 20 mins and were looking half decent.