Agreed, i remember the Celtic fans shouting for Strachan to get out, we don't want to start that pish at Ibrox, give the man time

Some of the celtic fans are still calling for strachans head even altho he won the league and the cis cup last year and now well in front of us again this year. There is just no pleasing they cunts.

I know it is frustrating, i'm just as much frustrated as anyone else but please don't start the witch hunting of the manager leave that to them at the other end of Glasgow

Time?

How much time do we need ?

Two seasons at least. I said last year I would happily concede the league at least this year if I could see progress being made that would stand us in good stead for the future. PLG has signed players at the beginning of their career in a lot of cases and they will need time to come to terms with playing for a club like Rangers.

PLG doesn't know yet what his best team is - that is why he has been experimenting. He has just brought Papac in who looks solid at the back, we've Boyd up front who will always get us goals but he can't just deliver 11 stunners overnight. To partner Papac just now we have to put up with J-Rod. But it'll come.

a couple of little things though - I don't like the way he named letizi as his number one, he rushed Barry back too soon and I don't like loaned in players.

And a couple of ideas for him. 3-5-2 would work as we need a striking partnership - Boyd can't play as a lone striker and we can't drop Boyd, we need his goals and Prso as the attacking option in a 5 man midfield would be cracking. It woyuld allow him to be as creative as he always is, but relieve the pressure of goal scoring but also giving us someone from midfield getting into the box.

The beeb gave Fergie the blame for losing out to Lennon but i will leave that one alone as i may sound biased. We have to look at it in a possitive sense. Nakamura was shite last year.

McGeady could not get a game last year

That means we can not expect our players to just fit in instantly.

Gravesen is old and won't get better.

Lennon is also on the slippery slope.

Venegoor is not and never will be a good player he is just nuicence value.

Miller is not and never will be prolific scorer.

I still believe when our team get settled in, we will improve and start to dominate. Come January Le Guen will have a better idea of what is needed. That may not win us the league this season, but given time we will be financially better, which will make us stronger long term.

Totally agree.

The one positive thing I have taken from Saturdays game is that our team is just at the start of it's re-development, we had our best midfileder missing and Bardsley is a much better full back than Hutton. We started with 6 players from our youth system and we only just lost away to our biggest rivals this season.

Apart from Wilson they started with their strongest midfiled, they had a fully fit Graveson, Hesselink, Nakamura, Miller etc etc.... and they had to play out their skin just to scrape past us. We are going to get so much better whereas they are already at their best. I can't wait till December and as long as we can stay clear of any serious injuries I am confident that we will be much better than now an stuff them at Ibrox.

Mon the Gers