We Need Freeze To Ease

Would be surprised if the game was off on Saturday as the weather is to improve before then. I'm sure all the roads will be fine by then.

Games after this weekend might be in more danger as the forecast isn't good for the rest of the month - up until mid January in fact.

Fraid to say Aberdeen isn't as warm as it says I'd say its still about -2 or -3 probably less.

Feck that. Im tempted to cancel my Xmas trip this year.

But Im hoping the game is on this weekend. Finally the other TV broadcaster here brought back Goal TV so the Caley game will be the first league match i'll see on TV this season, Ive been making do with internet which can be frustrating.

Feck that. Im tempted to cancel my Xmas trip this year.

But Im hoping the game is on this weekend. Finally the other TV broadcaster here brought back Goal TV so the Caley game will be the first league match i'll see on TV this season, Ive been making do with internet which can be frustrating.

I lost my Sky package so i depend on czech sport1 to show the games. I gave up watching streams as they are so frustrating and the radio is a better option for my blood pressure.