Whats every ones view? Will it happen?

I suppose only time will tell but to be honest I am worried why it is taking so long to sort things out. It is obviously not a simple you sell I buy situation. I would imagine there are some adders lying in the grass that are stopping the deal go ahead. Whether they lye with MIH or Whyte's financial position i don't know but there seems to be something delaying any takeover. I must admit that the statements coming out of Ibrox about not buying anyone in January makes me think that a takeover is not expected. The unless we are taken over statement seems to have been dropped from any statements. I am becoming more negative the longer it takes.

Yeah i think the same tbh. Hope it comes off but wont hold my breath.

Hi, welcome to Gersnet. Where are you from ..... just joking.:)

Unfortunately, there's been so much bullshit written and spoken about the sale of Rangers that no one could reasonably know what to think. That some of the worst nonsense has been pedalled by the likes of the RST and other 'connected' fans (aka bullshitters) only makes it harder to believe a word of it. My advice is believe nothing until you see Murray personally handing over his share certificate.

I think MF's last sentence is perhaps the most accurate way to approach this.

I feel strangely confident about this deal though. Nothing concrete to lay my hat on but just feel there's no smoke without fire sometimes.

I'm a bit disappointed the club haven't commented further on the issue as well.

I understand that there are legal restrictions in place surrounding such matters but given it won't be long before they're selling season tickets to us again, I'd like to know what I'm buying. I'm all for debt reduction but I also expect the club to remain competitive personnel wise. If �£20million of CL money can't reduce the debt to a fair degree and also ring-fence some money for a new player or two, how do the likes of Whyte et al intend financing their plan in the longer term?

I'm sick of asking the same questions and not getting any answers except Bain expecting praise for NOT selling a key player half way through the season.