Weiss is Hoping To Start Against C****c

Trouble with Weiss starting is that he'll be kicked in the air a few times before the match really gets going - and too many refs let Celtic players off with this in the first few minutes so as to protect their families from you know who...

Walters previous shows he won't start with Weiss. How many times has Weiss started in big games this season?

I suppose Man Utd at the brox disny count......I hope your happy when Walter steps down. 99% of us on here will be in mourning. We realise what we've got. Enjoy Ally mate. I prefer a suit to a fuckin tracksuit.

I suppose Man Utd at the brox disny count......I hope your happy when Walter steps down. 99% of us on here will be in mourning. We realise what we've got. Enjoy Ally mate. I prefer a suit to a fuckin tracksuit.

I don't know why you think I'm looking forward to the day when WS stands down. He's a legend but no one is perfect!

I'm not bothered whether our gaffer wears a suit or a tracksuit. As long as the results are good!

I'm not sure if he'll start. In these games as gaz said he prefers experience even at the expense of superior players and the midfield is usually based around strength and defence rather than technique and attack

Lafferty will likely start at left mid and will put in his millionth shite performance in that position.