Angus Macleod in yesterday's Times: "Drunken tangle on Stairway 13."

Thats what i mean tho, these so people are allowed to write lies about the club and we still allow them into the ground. Another reason we need no owners to stand up to stuff like this.

I'd love to see that happen. Whether we ban them or not they're still write pish about us. What's the point in letting them attend our games, unless they have something on Murray?

If Whyte takes over the club (I know, I know) do you think he would listen to the fans and ban Britney.

No chance and it would be a bad move if he did because it would generate bad press for us. Britney would just get an assistant to attend the games or hire a young like-minded journo to attend anyway. As much as we would like it and it would be nice from a pure principal standpoint for people like Britney to be banned it's a total waste of time and not going to happen.

No chance and it would be a bad move if he did because it would generate bad press for us. Britney would just get an assistant to attend the games or hire a young like-minded journo to attend anyway. As much as we would like it and it would be nice from a pure principal standpoint for people like Britney to be banned it's a total waste of time and not going to happen.

Didn't really harm the taigs when they banned the daily ran_ger though.