Skulduggery or Smoke & Mirrors?

I remember, when we were all talking about the bank protests, saying the fact that there's any doubt about precisely who protest should be aimed at shows that we're wallowing in a mire of misinformation. No-one know whos responsible for what. Walter makes some anti-bank noises when it suits him, Bain makes some pro-bank noises when it suits him. The only reason we all have no idea whatsoever who works for whom, who is the enemy within, who is cutting the transfer kitty to nothing, is precisely and necessarily our owner's fault. No-one else has the power to break cover and say, as everyone's fighting their own corner within the structure he's created. If we actually want the truth we need to go directly to the only person placed to give it, and the person least likely to.

That is the way i see it as well Craig. If we want some real answers we have to go to the one person who actually can give all answers and that is David Murray.

Glad you agree mate, but as cool as Craig is and as awesome as it'd be to live his life out in paradise I'm alas Barry. :)

Sorry Barry I just glanced above and saw the red name and 1+1 made 3. I really thought it was far too intellectual for Craig.;)

Edited by pete

I'd no idea how privileged we were ... the world's only cool accountant ... wow.:devil:

Aw aye, we're full of one off contradictions here man. We have this guy who's the apotheosis of vitriolic niceness, an intelligent policeman, a hyper rationalist who thinks an indendent scotland's a sensible idea. There's no end to the unlikely, even impossible, contradictions you get on GN. ;)

Can't say we didn't have that pointed out to us, he still controls everything.

I believe that as well and that is where we should be looking for the answers.

Welcome to the forum btw.