Including today, that's only three days left before Craig Whyte announces his takeover of Rangers - it is still January isn't it? I wonder if he'll leave it until Monday .... or take advantage of the Sunday papers, all of which will already have their pieces ready to go with heads up he gave us all about announcements in January. Or it could be announced to catch the football programmes today.

Personally, I think the entire thing is a crock of arse gravy which will no doubt quietly fade until season ticket time comes around again. Either way the latest chancer to be rebuffed by Dirty Dave should have kept his mouth closed.

Including today, that's only three days left before Craig Whyte announces his takeover of Rangers - it is still January isn't it? I wonder if he'll leave it until Monday .... or take advantage of the Sunday papers, all of which will already have their pieces ready to go with heads up he gave us all about announcements in January. Or it could be announced to catch the football programmes today.

Personally, I think the entire thing is a crock of arse gravy which will no doubt quietly fade until season ticket time comes around again. Either way the latest chancer to be rebuffed by Dirty Dave should have kept his mouth closed.

Is Whyte a chancer or are the waters of Ibrox so murky that even a hippopotamus would give it a body swerve?

Is Whyte a chancer or are the waters of Ibrox so murky that even a hippopotamus would give it a body swerve?

You could be right but either way the real point is that another timeline of expectation was hung in the air and, predictably, is inevitably being replaced with disappointment. I can see nothing Whyte/Ellis know now that they don't know when predictions were being made so either they were never as sincere as they were prepared to make out or (probably) Murray's feet? are still dragging. I don't know how but we could really do with bringing the spotlight back on Murray.

All the commentators are saying the delay lies with a lack of information from MIH to the accountants of Whyte. Whyte cannot speak out until he has no more interest I believe, so any information would have to come from Rangers. We both know what that means. No information

All the commentators are saying the delay lies with a lack of information from MIH to the accountants of Whyte. Whyte cannot speak out until he has no more interest I believe, so any information would have to come from Rangers. We both know what that means. No information

Exactly... :(

I half expect Murray to send a small statement to the media saying he was pulling the club off the market - making Whyte out to some sort of time wasting twat.

If Whyte's half the business man we're told he is, he's probably told MIH to sling their hook.

I half expect Murray to send a small statement to the media saying he was pulling the club off the market - making Whyte out to some sort of time wasting twat.

If Whyte's half the business man we're told he is, he's probably told MIH to sling their hook.

Half expect is looking a bit conservative at this minute in time.

This could be the ploy to have fans getting excited again only for weeks and months later, we still hear nothing? Season tickets are up for renewal in a few months and from what some of my friends are saying is that they will not renew simply just to pay debts and have no new players coming in and the club just spewing lies and not being upfront with the supporters, I Was thinking really, but then again it's there choice to renew or not...