I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised with Bardsley tonight. He did well at right back in his previous couple of games, but tongiht he was excellent. Wallace I'm not sure off, I haven't seen that much of him, but never remember him impressing me much. Whittaker is never a left back. Ever. I happen to think he's a good player just going through a dip in form, but never at left back. As for up front, I had high hopes for Fletcher, but that seems to have fallen away now. There's Goodwillie, assuming all his outside nonsense gets sortedm, I still think Riordan has the talent, but maybe not the application, Boyd, but we know he's not a lone striker, but surely we're not gonna rely on Chris Maguire!!!!!

Btw Bardsley's become Sunderland's 1st choice LB this season even although he was previously a RB. I know he had the bust up with PLG when we had him on loan from manure, but I think Bardsley is the type of full back we could do with at Rangers. Like Whittaker and Broadfoot, he's versatile. If we were able to bring in Wallace and Bardsley I think we'd be sorted for full backs. That pair wouldn't be cheap though...

Mcguire is one from the u-21's :(

There's Goodwillie, assuming all his outside nonsense gets sortedm, I still think Riordan has the talent, but maybe not the application, Boyd, but we know he's not a lone striker, but surely we're not gonna rely on Chris Maguire!!!!!

Leigh Griffiths is a good prospect. He's scored 43 goals in 93 league appearances for Livingston & Dundee in the past 4 years. Just moved to Wolves on a contract till the summer of 2013. For �£150k, he's the sort of bargain we should maybe have looked at ourselves.

I knew he had played there, thought it was more as a stopgap than through choice though. Doubt we could afford him though.

Nah, I doubt we could afford Bardsley now. With him getting plenty games for Sunderland and getting Scotland Caps as well as playing so well and looking the part, he's bound to be worth a few quid now, probably at least three or four million.

Btw Bardsley's become Sunderland's 1st choice LB this season even although he was previously a RB. I know he had the bust up with PLG when we had him on loan from manure, but I think Bardsley is the type of full back we could do with at Rangers. Like Whittaker and Broadfoot, he's versatile. If we were able to bring in Wallace and Bardsley I think we'd be sorted for full backs. That pair wouldn't be cheap though...

Bardsleys been one of the best defenders in England this season, dream on. Any player who performs in the premiership is immediately worth �£8m +

Leigh Griffiths is a good prospect. He's scored 43 goals in 93 league appearances for Livingston & Dundee in the past 4 years. Just moved to Wolves on a contract till the summer of 2013. For �£150k, he's the sort of bargain we should maybe have looked at ourselves.

Nah, Griffiths only did it in the first division and we would be the last choice for us if he joined imho. Although ex-Livi players have done alright for themselves.

Bardsleys been one of the best defenders in England this season, dream on. Any player who performs in the premiership is immediately worth �£8m +

Maybe we can wait till he's over the hill six or seven years from now and get him for peanuts! :thup:

Scotlands 2-0 up at half time. Good performance. Adam looking the part.

Really? He got on the ball and played some good passes but also had a few shockers too. To me, he wanted the ball to much and looked to do the Hollywood pass ALL the time.

I was surprised we played so well. It was 3-0 going on about 6 or 7-0.