Yeah, Scotland have been dominant. But even then, he doesnt stand out at the moment as someone with any confidence of the sort that sees players grab a game by the scruff of the neck and dictate things on their terms.

I am afraid the thought of having to support Scott Brown is putting me off supporting Scotland at this minute and I have always been a supporter.

I can put aside club rivalry when it comes to Scotland so long as they perform on the pitch. Trouble is, that wee dick has maybe had a couple of decent performances as a sub and thats about it. �£4.5m player my arse.

We really need to find a left back or two as well.

I thought Bardsley did a great job at left back tonight. Always looking to get forward and get involved down the left and up front. He's turned into a cracking player IMO because I was really impressed with him when he played at right back for Scotland last year. We've also got Lee Wallace who's a great left back, but he's just returned for Hearts from that long lay off injured. With Wallace, Bardsley, Whittaker and a few others I think we're actually looking ok at LB. With Hutton, Bardsley and Whittaker, we're not looking too bad at right back either. When Kenny Miller retires from international football, we're going to need a striker. The striker department is maybe where we'll look the bleakest in a couple of years, although I haven't been following the U21s, so maybe we'll have some players coming through from there like Griffiths. Having said that, Naismith could lead the line. Thought he did well in the lone striker role when we played Sevilla.

Edited by Zappa