Rangers' Jamie Ness named SPL young player of the month

I presume Walter will revert to type in our next two games against the Sporting Club of Portugal and ra Yahoos at ra Stydome. Thus, my middle three of the five is Bartley centre, with Ness to the left, and Davis to the right. Naisy wide right and Weiss wide left, making up the bookends.

I doubt it will happen.

I presume Walter will revert to type in our next two games against the Sporting Club of Portugal and ra Yahoos at ra Stydome. Thus, my middle three of the five is Bartley centre, with Ness to the left, and Davis to the right. Naisy wide right and Weiss wide left, making up the bookends.

I doubt it will happen.

I hope you are right because Ness has good vision, a good left foot and is assured on the ball. Davis is more suited to playing inside and yesterday played very well. Bartley performed the "McCulloch" position very well and, quite possibly, better than McCulloch himself - the caveat being that it was a poor Motherwell side we were up against yesterday. But Bartley has good touch, hard in the tackle, good distribution and good positional sense.

Naismith & Weiss make sense although Naismith has been out of sorts of late and I think I would be more inclined to start with Diouf in the wide role supporting Jelavic.

The one thing is that we do seem to have a number of options which should be able to go to Parkhead and get a result.

How do you know that ? Admit it, you dont.

It doesnt fit in with your "WS doesnt know what he is doing" agenda.

WS has already stated that Ness has played little football in his fledgling career, mostly due to injuries and that we need to be careful with him. That sounds to me far more like resting and nurturing a player than dropping him.

He'll be like Hutton and Fleck - we'll probably see him about 3 times as a sub before the end of the season

He'll be like Hutton and Fleck - we'll probably see him about 3 times as a sub before the end of the season

As many on here know i am a gambling man... I will take a bet with you right now that Ness plays more than 270 mins between now and the end of the season - so 3 FULL games, which is being very generous for you. How much ??

As many on here know i am a gambling man... I will take a bet with you right now that Ness plays more than 270 mins between now and the end of the season - so 3 FULL games, which is being very generous for you. How much ??

There's a difference between 270 mins of football and 3 FULL games....... :D

There's a difference between 270 mins of football and 3 FULL games....... :D

Trying to get back at me for my "7 subs but only 3 could be used" comment ? :thup:

OK, to clarify.... 270 minutes in TOTAL between now and the end of the season.... Which is th equivalent of 3 full games !