A few points of order; all please read

Guys,

First of all, as we periodically do, I'd like to point everyone in the direction of our House Rules again.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?8020-Forum-Rules

As you can see, they are few and far between because we know we can trust our membership to post with the decorum our status as proud Rangers fans demands.

Nevertheless, on occasion, I can understand that some subjects (or too many beers) can provoke emotion that can cause of a bit of tension. However, this isn't an excuse to start insulting each other, our own players and our own club.

Conversely, I don't expect everyone to agree all the time and it would be a boring place without the odd fall-out, harsh words and handbag hitting that we've all been guilty of.

However, as the rules say, let's conduct our debates with a bit more respect than we've been seeing of late. I'm no prude but the name-calling of existing players, former players and each other must stop.

As such, consider this a polite indication that if people won't stop acting like school-children then as school-mistress I will begin our disciplinary process. Be assured it works a bit better than that of the SFA so please don't think you're Neil Lennon and above the letter of the law.

That goes for everyone.

:)

Gribz, I had my 1st beer in 5 weeks last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it!

:surprised: No wonder u look a bit out of shape in ur avator.

Craig hasnt splashed the cash for a while so have another one on him :drink: