From The Herald. No quotes from SPurs, Hutton or Juve.

JUVENTUS are poised to make a surprise move for �£5million-rated Tottenham defender Alan Hutton.

The Italian giants have switched their attentions to the out-of-favour right-back after being priced out of a move for Liverpool and England defender Glen Johnson.

Scotland international Hutton, 26, had hoped for a move to Sunderland at the end of last season after spending the second half of the campaign on loan ââ?¬â?? but the Wearsiders were not willing to meet Spursââ?¬â?¢ valuation.

Now, though, Juventus will offer Hutton ââ?¬â?? signed from Rangers for Ã?£9m three years ago by Juande Ramos ââ?¬â?? an escape route and the chance to play in Serie A.

Why would he need an escape route when he's been a regular for Spurs this season? :D

Thought the same. He never played on Saturday against Sunderland though, Corluka took his place.

I don't know if he was rested, injured or dropped.

I've never thought Arry rated Hutton,when Hutton came into the team he went on a great run of form and made it difficult for Arry to drop him,I could be wrong of course. One thing is for sure Hutton could easily play for Juve

There's a chance he might be resting him, with AH just back from Scotland duty. Harry has one or two injury worries ahead of their massive CL game against AC Milan, so he's maybe protecting him. Although i'm still not convinced he's that good of a defender(awesome going forward)he's still more than good enough to play for Juve.

I don�t think arry rates him , he was looking for another right back in January but couldn�t find one even though he has Hutton corluka and naughtan (sp)

but as ian1964 says he been playing excellent and could really be dropped

would be a great move for him but think it is all speculation