Weiss reveals Rangers boss Smith went berserk

It seems there is no press conference today, only a photo call, bad show.

Good - hopefully this means the team are spending a bit more time examining yesterday's match and asking themselves why we keep conceding cheap goals via overly defensive play.

No training the day after a game is probably the norm for most teams - especially when you play Celtic less than 72 hours after the final whistle of a tough European night.

Nonetheless, I'm sure most of the players will take the opportunity to attend MurrayPark and use the facilities to keep themselves in tip-top condition. Perhaps even a curry and a few beers for some team bonding may be a good idea!

I'll judge the preparation when I see Sunday's result. ;)

Is there any preparation required to park the bus, play ten men behind the ball, which will undoubtedly be Sunday's fare.

I don't doubt we'll have to defend deep on Sunday at some point. Celtic are not a great team but they are good at getting forward and we'll have to defend in numbers for periods. So yes, that is inevitable.

However, there is a difference between parking the bus, playing to our strengths and causing other teams problems. We should be able to defend and attack well. And we've shown we can a few times this season with our flexible 4-5-1.

For what it is worth, my opinion is that Walter will be more focused on not getting beat rather than winning.

That may be true as a draw is a better result for us than them when you take the venue, current form and the games in hand into account.

The danger with such a tactic is that the players will (again) sit too deep or not take enough initiative to secure a win and end up losing. As such, I'm confident enough that the management team will convey the message that sitting is deliberately (i.e. not being forced to do so) is unacceptable.

The danger with such a tactic is that the players will (again) sit too deep or not take enough initiative to secure a win and end up losing. .

One of the more frustrating things about this is that our best form of defence is attack when playing weaker opposition. I still firmly believe our XI is stronger than theirs, I think the 4-2 and 3-1 wins at parkhead this season and last prove that. We would have killed the cup game off if we went for it.

Bit of pressure is off us as we are the away side and as you say a draw maybe suits us better so I hope we punish them on the counter when they have to come and have a go at us.