EPL - Exciting finish

Only 6 points between 10th and last. May not be the best football on the planet but that surely makes for an exciting finish to the season.

If you say Spain is the best football on the planet I'll slap you with a smelly kipper.

Spain technique wise is the best but for me only one team wins it every year and it kind of bores me,

it�s great to see messi rip teams a new ass hole but the defences are pishhh and the refs are dodgier than scottish ones lol

Also English premiership is the most overrated league in the world.

I personally like German footie lol

Will be interesting to see if the current top 4 can keep Chelsea out of the top 4, but that's mostly in Chelsea's hands. If Man City hadn't dropped those 2 points this weekend, I'd have fancied fourth spot to be between Spurs & Chelsea. It's an interesting fight for 6th spot too with Liverpool battling for it with a whole bunch of teams who sit below them, but within reaching distance.

Man Utd will stretch their lead and win the league comfortably..

They've still got away games against Chelsea, Liverpool & Aresnal to play in the run-in as well as other tough games. I definitely wouldn't put money on Man U winning the league even although they're obviously favourites.

This is the big week as far as the title goes. Man Utd have Chelsea tonight and Liverpool away on Sunday. If they get 6 points they deserve the title but I think they will get 2 draws.

After the 4-4 game with Newcastle I thought that might be the game which costs Arsenal points wise but they still have a chance if Man U drop points this week. Arsenal have Sunderland at home at the weekend and while Arsenal are capable of the odd collapse you'd fancy them to take all 3 points. So if Man U do drop points it will be set up for the Arsenal v Man U match for the title.

Man City should have cemented 3rd on Sunday but now Chelsea can still catch them by winning 2 games in hand. It will be a good 3 way battle for the 2 remaining CL spots.

At the bottom West Ham were a different team on Sunday against Liverpool. Since being 3-0 down at West Brom they have found something different when Scott Parker took over the dressing room. Since that they came out and pulled West Brom back to 3-3, stuffed Burnley 5-1 in the cup and Liverpool 3-1 so we may have turned the corner. Thomas Hitzelspirger is fit now and is a new signing.

Wolves are a good footballing side but dont show it with points.

Id say Wigan and West Brom are down but I wouldnt like to guess the 3rd. Birminghams cup win may save them as it gives them a spur but they are right in it, they have 2 games in hand but they are against Chelsea and Everton both away.