Would never have him in a Rangers team never mind buy him.

Think this sums up how bad the Gers fans have got to. Foster, omg we really are in trouble.

And the alternative is Whittaker. We couldn't get any worse than that dumpling!

Would never have him in a Rangers team never mind buy him.

Think this sums up how bad the Gers fans have got to. Foster, omg we really are in trouble.

money is the key .. no point is wishing we had this or that player when we cant afford the player we already have ...

Foster is a far better player than Whittaker. I can't see what's to debate, Whittaker is rank rotten.

Sorry mate but imo thats just not right. Whittaker is not the best player in the world but he has done alot for us over the last few years, Foster just looks like a school ball footballer he is so out his depth at Rangers it's worrying.

I'd buy him.

Given how dreadful a footballer Steven Whittaker is he is a decent replacement to have. He's shown in the games he's played this season that he can handle the big games. Also, I doubt there would be a huge fee involved in any transfer.

Steven Whittaker needs sold for the benefit of him and Rangers.

Not a chance big man, he has pace, that is all

Which is one attribute more than Whittaker.

Haha - Im not buying that, Whittaker is an asset to us when he's on a game.

I'd love to see a stat on Foster's distribution. He loses possession almost as much as Edu, and his first touch is woeful, its well seeing he was brought through in the current Aberdeen squad.

Id buy Foster and would have him in the team ahead of Whittaker all day. But Broadfoot when on form is the man for RB at the moment, he has been awful on occassion but was just beginning to come onto a game before his injury. He done well against McGeady last season or year before and he shone at Old Trafford.

I didnt think we were missing Novo in the first half of the season but he is the kind of player we need in the team at the moment to fight and give them a lift yet still have that bit of quality. Should never have been let away.