Diouf barged Celtic physio

Why? Diouf is a vile human being. That said, the players abd managers who have targetted him should concentrate on their own team, not the opposition.

I'm not hounding him out of Rangers or Scotland but if/when he does leave I'll be happy. Let's face it, what's he brought to Rangers since he joined?

A crucial goal which put us in the last 16 of the Europa League?

Really?

Yes really.

If that's the case then it's still nowhere near good enough. You're right though, he's not the only one.

He's had a get stuck in attitude since he's been here. Got more involved than many of our players.

He's had a get stuck in attitude since he's been here. Got more involved than many of our players.

If you're copmparing him to the rest of our players then he hasn't got much to live upto.

If that is Diouf "barging" the physio, then i'd hate to see him really make contact. EHD does not veer of the course he is running towards the sidelines to get a drink and some instructions. The physio can quite clearly see EHD running in the same path as him and makes no attempt to change his course either, hence the reason why the 2 brush past each other. EHD has as much right to be upset at the physio running into him as the other way around.

Of course, it all depends on how you view these things, and when you are a vile racist sectarian scumbag you see what you want to see to suit your warped agenda.

Rather than us all get hot under the collar about EHD being in Scotland, why dont we really focus on what has turned this season into fireworks, the appointment of the VRSS as Scumtic manager. This sole action is the reason for this season being as bad for negative headlines as any I can remember in the last 25 years of going to see Rangers.

It was the same when the VRSS was a player, always looking for attention and blowing his nut at little things that dont go his way. The sooner he is hounded out of our country's football the sooner we can all go back to normal competitive play.

Really?

If that's the case then it's still nowhere near good enough.

So you are saying that his general performances are nowhere near good enough in the games that he has played for us? Do you actually watch the games?

So you are saying that his general performances are nowhere near good enough in the games that he has played for us? Do you actually watch the games?

Them all bar the Sporting away game.

All I'm saying is that he's failed to live up to his reputation but I partly blame the management team for that too.

Edited by Gazza_8

Diouf has came to play football in Scotland for Rangers,and he has done that admirably without causing/instigating any contreversy/trouble what so ever,instead he has been targeted,antagonised,and verbaly abused even before he played his first game, and continued every time he has played, by what seems the whole of Scotland,he has passion for football but he has ultimately retaliated to a certain extent which is understandable as he is only human.Guilty until proven innocent.Welcome to backwater Scotland EHD.