The result usually means a dictatorship where dissidents are imprisoned and killed, ethnic minorities and religions are discriminated against, individualism is ironically repressed as if you don't agree with the party line then you are an enemy of the state. Poor people are left to starve while the rich live life in luxury. Again ironically there has to be far more public spending on law and order due to crime from the lower and under classes trying to eke a living until the whole country becomes a police state.

That statement is equally true of 'Communist Dictatorship' countries as well as Facist Dictatorship countries tho... Thinking of the Soviet revalutions and the recent Balkans conflicts....

Cammy F

When i saw calscot's name.... i knew it was gonna be a long post, and then some! lol.

I was in the same boat as Gav, didnt really know which was which in the left/right wing scheme of things. You learn something new every day... so the saying goes....

Thats the thing I never understood Barry, how can far left be in the frame for equality if they still want to control everything.

Right wing an Nazi shit thenfuck them.

they want equality for everyone. you all work for the same wage no matter what you do as a profession. oppertunity to better your self and have a higher standard of living than your neighbour is strictly off limits. people who follow communism tend to have nothing and envy those with the better standard of living or anyone with wealth. basoically their aim is to drag everyone down to the same level.

Obviously around the centre is the best balance.

i think the problem with centripal politics is that its so boring. to me its just a different kind of oppression, that of monotony. there's no marches, no revolutions. people don't believe in anything. it has a numbing inevitability about it.

for me while the worst is always found at the extremes, so to is the best.

That statement is equally true of 'Communist Dictatorship' countries as well as Facist Dictatorship countries tho... Thinking of the Soviet revalutions and the recent Balkans conflicts....

Cammy F

Yep both sides end up pretty much the same despite their opposing ideals. The only difference that remains is that Facism tends to have one dictator whereas the Communists are ruled by a bunch of them.