Scum to the bitter end....

Just how bad can Celtic be when they lose ?

Not even the common decency to wait till the WINNERS went up to collect OUR TROPHY.... sloped off to the dressing rooms without even waiting for the trophy presentation.

Scummy bassas.

GIRFUY :spl:

I must admit I am a terrible loser myself and ran off the park often without shaking the opponents hand so I have to say let the people who never sinned throw the first stone.

Tbh would we really want to see them when were picking up the trophy?

Scum to the end as you say.

Of course we wouldnt. And neither should they want to see us handed the trophy. However, that isnt what it is about - it is about showing class and dignity. They have none.

Much as though we wouldnt like to see them handed a trophy after beating us.... do you think Walter would have allowed his players to snake off to the dressing room without doing the right thing by staying and applauding the presentation ? As I say, class and dignity - they have none.

Of course we wouldnt. And neither should they want to see us handed the trophy. However, that isnt what it is about - it is about showing class and dignity. They have none.

Much as though we wouldnt like to see them handed a trophy after beating us.... do you think Walter would have allowed his players to snake off to the dressing room without doing the right thing by staying and applauding the presentation ? As I say, class and dignity - they have none.

Spot on mate.