I hate when we sit so deep, i think you are just waiting for trouble. If you are not dangerous up front then the other team can pour defenders into the midfield and it becomes harder to get the ball out. It is like the coach of Croatia said after the England game" it does not matter what you call the system it is about the movement over the park" We simply played with 10 men inside our own 35 yard line for most of the game and therfore deserved nothing really. I really believe if we went out and tried to beat that team today and got in about their defence we would have done no worse than we did and maybe would have had a chance to beat them.

After Millers miss the commentator said with a ball like that kenny Miller is the player you want to get chances like that. Personally i wish Boyd had got it.

I didnt fancy Ukraine in the group when I saw them, they could be the trickest team to play at Hampden also.

Italy have taken 6pts this week so the group is wide open but at least we are up there, that is the main thing.

We are going to HAVE to do the double over Georgia and then beat Faroes away, Italy and Ukraine at home, and i think that would be enough to afford defeats in France and Italy.

After Millers miss the commentator said with a ball like that kenny Miller is the player you want to get chances like that. Personally i wish Boyd had got it.

I said the same thing at the time. I would have bet that Kris would have at least hit the target. But from the armchair, it looked like a complete sitter for an international striker. It's crap when you know 100% that as a 37 year old Sunday Veteren league player, you couldn't possibly have done any worse.

Andrei Falloverchenko has gone way down in my estimation, why did Elvis get a straight red card when he wasn't the last man.

Shame about the tartan army getting attacked aswell.

These Ukrainians must have watched Braveheart before the game and thought we'd be up for a battle of Kiev.

Walter needs to get the boys to be more positive, I'm getting sick of watching our midfield chase the ball all the time yet when we wanted to we went forward and caused them a problem or two. Gutted Kenny missed that chance as that would've been the draw which to be honest we didn't deserve.

Georgia next in March I believe ?

PS I don't think you're right either, Schevchenko booted the ball forward to get away from Pressley and it's debatable whether he'd have kept possession.

not really, since beyond pressley was only him, the goalkeeper, adn fresh air.