They have at long last found a way to get at us and it's nearly impossible to counter. I know it's unfair, i know it's all started by them, but they have us over a barrel with it.

It's annoying as fuck mate, and UEFA have now opened a great big can of worms if they do find us guilty.

I think I'm more annoyed at RFC for bending over and taking it up the arse when it's been clear there is an agenda against our club. The can of worms only opens if there is some sort of fight back.

Bain says....

"It has also become clear there are people who have been determined to undermine our club at any cost and have constantly lobbied for action against Rangers."

The why have you not done something about these people like Spiers, you gutless twat. Why are they still allowed inside Ibrox?

We clearly are aware What organisation's fans are simply putting the boot in!

I fear once they ban one song they will start on others and the likes of the Catholic church will complain about lots they find offensive, where does it stop?

I totally agree and have said the same in this post. :/

We clearly are aware What organisation's fans are simply putting the boot in!

Maybe we should fight fire with fire??, maybe if we could get thousands of Rangers fans to bombard UEFA,SFA ect with emails,videos of the BHEASTS in full song and see where that leads.

I think what most Rangers fans want is a sense of justice. At the recent OF game there were many thousands singing TBB, many of whom did so in the full knowledge it would be heavily criticized but who harbour a profound feeling of playing patsy in a rigged game and saw the singing as a way of fighting back. These same fans have mostly avoided singing TBB out of care for their club for a longtime but still chose to use it as a gesture of defiance against those who have contrived the sitiation we find ourselves in.

It's inequality of justice that lies at the heart of this whole issue and that problem won't be solved by boycotting TBB, whether ot not you advocate singing it or not.

Only the club has the key to this. Rangers fans have been vilified for years, mostly without real justification, and many feel abandoned by the club they support. Not because the club rightly tries to curb bad behaviour but because the club fails to challenge our detractors when it's obvious a great deal (all) of the so-called offence being caused is completely manufactured.

TBB may have traditional value but I personally doubt it would be a problem for most fans to let it go - so long as there was a belief that all clubs would be treated equally. We know that's not the case today and this will continue to be a problem for the club until the club decides to get into the fight.

Just like to add that by far the most painful aspect of all is how easily we've been out- thought by the bheasts. Even though we know damned well that behind this is a catholic orchestration, they have been cleverer, more patient and more persistent - enough to out-fox us at ever turn. If we're ever going to reassert our own position then we need to stop shouting foul when no one is listening and get organized and get smart. If we don't then we're fucked frankly and TBB will only be the start of it. Unfortunately, I can't see us changing.

Just like to add that by far the most painful aspect of all is how easily we've been out- thought by the bheasts. Even though we know damned well that behind this is a catholic orchestration, they have been cleverer, more patient and more persistent - enough to out-fox us at ever turn. If we're ever going to reassert our own position then we need to stop shouting foul when no one is listening and get organized and get smart. If we don't then we're fucked frankly and TBB will only be the start of it. Unfortunately, I can't see us changing.

While I agree with what you say about the BHEASTS,we are not obssesed with them like they are with us,there obsession/hatred for us runs deep and has aided there goal

I think you're giving them more credit than they're due MF. Of course they're behind it all and have undoubtedly been persistent with their faux offence, but it doesn't exactly take a bunch of geniuses to 'out-fox us' (as you put it) if our fans sing a song banned by UEFA. At this point in time, the stage we're at now is if some of our fans choose to sing TBB or anything else that has even a remote chance of being deemed sectarian by UEFA, the bheasts are simply grassing. They don't have to be well organised and cunning to grass on us for something we've been asked not to do. Another way of putting it would be that they did all the clever work when they started a fire without a lighter, matches or a flint and all they need to do now is keep it burning.

Edited by Zappa

I think what most Rangers fans want is a sense of justice. At the recent OF game there were many thousands singing TBB, many of whom did so in the full knowledge it would be heavily criticized but who harbour a profound feeling of playing patsy in a rigged game and saw the singing as a way of fighting back. These same fans have mostly avoided singing TBB out of care for their club for a longtime but still chose to use it as a gesture of defiance against those who have contrived the sitiation we find ourselves in.

It's inequality of justice that lies at the heart of this whole issue and that problem won't be solved by boycotting TBB, whether ot not you advocate singing it or not.

Only the club has the key to this. Rangers fans have been vilified for years, mostly without real justification, and many feel abandoned by the club they support. Not because the club rightly tries to curb bad behaviour but because the club fails to challenge our detractors when it's obvious a great deal (all) of the so-called offence being caused is completely manufactured.

TBB may have traditional value but I personally doubt it would be a problem for most fans to let it go - so long as there was a belief that all clubs would be treated equally. We know that's not the case today and this will continue to be a problem for the club until the club decides to get into the fight.

One of the best posts I've read on the subject anywhere.

It's interesting to see all the finger-pointing going on since this news broke. The majority of fingers are being pointed at the bheasts and 'celtic-minded' people like Britney and his pals, but there's even fingers being pointed at one-another within the Rangers support, with fans pointing the finger (loosely, not literally grassing) at the fans who were defiant and brought back TBB and other songs. There's even the odd finger being pointed in the direction of people who campaigned online to bring the songs back and sing them loud and proud in deliberate defiance.

Everyone pointing fingers of blame should remember the old saying about glass houses.