Webchat: Discuss the Rangers takeover with Tom English

It doesn't take long for the BHEASTS to infest any disussion about Rangers,pathetic scum

It was quite disappointing that such comments weren't moderated out of the debate so the real questions could be answered.

There were a few good put-downs though. :D

People can say what they like about Wabash, oldcrafty, spangles or whatever alias he uses across the community at the moment but, for the most part, his information has been correct.

He got tore a new one on FF yesterday for his lack of understanding of Whyte's financial situation. He's still talking crap. He has had very little information. He just posts with the viewpoint that everything about any potential takeover is bad and it'll never happen.

It was quite disappointing that such comments weren't moderated out of the debate so the real questions could be answered.

Agreed. I asked him how the �£5m transfer funds were going to be funded. Obviously doesn't have a clue.

Is Whyte going to have a share issue every year so that he can put in his �£5m? Is the cash going to be borrowed etc?

He got tore a new one on FF yesterday for his lack of understanding of Whyte's financial situation. He's still talking crap. He has had very little information. He just posts with the viewpoint that everything about any potential takeover is bad and it'll never happen.

Not seen that but he does have decent information IMO - although I'm not sure where he gets it from. He's an odd character who I can't figure out at all.

Not seen that but he does have decent information IMO - although I'm not sure where he gets it from. He's an odd character who I can't figure out at all.

He always said his brother in law worked for lloyds I'm sure. With him getting the last call right I quite believe that.

People can say what they like about Wabash, oldcrafty, spangles or whatever alias he uses across the community at the moment but, for the most part, his information has been correct.

Indeed it has. Shame too many couldn't see past the grammar.

Guest Dutchy
It doesn't take long for the BHEASTS to infest any disussion about Rangers,pathetic scum

Well, I suppose it's a public forum. I read that as well and just filtered out the bumph from the tims, although it did spoil an otherwise 'reasonable' discussion. I'm fairly positive of the deal going through, even if there was nothing new in the chat.

Guest Dutchy
You mean "new news"? ;)

I apologize for my lazy and terrible grammer, but as I'm attempting to learn Dutch at the moment, the Double Dutch nature of Dutch grammer lends itself to 'missing out' words in certain circumstances, as English does when the other lingo would not.

I did think that saying 'nothing new' could be read and understood as the news content. But then again, I'm crap at Dutch as well. lol