RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Tbh folks supporters ain't going to hand over season ticket money and not know what the hell is going on! The longer it rumbles on the more fed up the supporters are getting frustrated, myself included :(

I think that the board needs to be told this,as I'm hearing a lot of bears are thinking about not renewing,dunno if it's true but the board should be made to understand the feelings of the fans at this time

Guest kbotw
Tbh folks supporters ain't going to hand over season ticket money and not know what the hell is going on! The longer it rumbles on the more fed up the supporters are getting and also becoming more frustrated, myself included :(

I partly agree mate, however there are a large portion who will renew without even thinking about it with the "it's the Rangers way" mindset. Undoubtedly renewals will reduce but that's been a trend for a good few years now - the product doesn't represent anywhere near value for money.

Unfortunately I'm not in a position to have a season ticket anymore having left Scotland 5 years ago, I do still try and get back once a year with the wife though.

I think that the board needs to be told this,as I'm hearing a lot of bears are thinking about not renewing,dunno if it's true but the board should be made to understand the feelings of the fans at this time

If they don't already know without being told then it won't help by telling them. If yer see what I mean.

Guest kbotw

They'll know mate, they're all over our message boards like a tramp on chips :)

If they don't already know without being told then it won't help by telling them. If yer see what I mean.

Of course, I was just meaning making a noise about it,kinda force their hand a wee bit;)

I'm sure they are in the know,I just want to tell them:)

A lot will renew regardless. Some will fall by the wayside, but hey - times change and times are getting tough.

This forum and all the others are - at the end of the day - probably not all that indicative of the Rangers Support in general.

Guest kbotw
Of course, I was just meaning making a noise about it,kinda force their hand a wee bit;)

I'm sure they are in the know,I just want to tell them:)

We've got 3 or 4 incredibly strong message boards, a sterling supporters trust and when we put our collective minds to it we can achieve great things (See Tina Turner hitting the top 10 last year)

I cant fathom it our support either don't care enough, are oblivious to where we are headed or don't have the minerals for it.

This forum and all the others are - at the end of the day - probably not all that indicative of the Rangers Support in general.

I agree, but I think that's been changing over time and will definitely continue to change. My parents are retired in their 60's and pretty much computer illiterate other than my mum searching for crossword answers, but they're learning and I've managed to get them hooked on email. :)

I think in general fans will continue to turn to forums for info and discussion if they have a computer and the representation of the Rangers support online will continue to grow. :thup: