RFC Sale - To be announced tomorrow?

Guest BRIANMC1

If there is not a 'guarenteed Plan B' and we could be left in the same position we are right now the whole lot of this 'independant board' should be forced to resign immediately.

If they are assisting another 'takeover' doing this surely they are breaking rules?

The Whole board should be cleared out. They have done nothing.

Maybe this is exactly what CW is thinking,and for what it's worth so do I. This take over was ready to go through yesterday,what the fuck is this board thinking about??

You have lunch there more than I have lunch in my actual home. :D

it's the second time. My uncle at 89 LOVED it. it's brilliant listening to his stories about the Rangers teams of old. he was a Third Lanark and Rangers supporter and always keeps and eye on Queens park. He's as sharp as a tac still and what i would call a pure football fan. He's from Williamwood now, but was brought up round the Clarkston/Busby area.

Anyway i'm off to get my ears syringed then off up to Ibrox :D

Guest BRIANMC1
Maybe this is exactly what CW is thinking,and for what it's worth so do I. This take over was ready to go through yesterday,what the fuck is this board thinking about??

Rangers have been in decline for the best part of a decade off the field.

This board have done NOTHING to sort this.

Continually told that we were 'looking for external investment' NOTHING HAPPENED

We the Fans have continued to pump money into the Club while the Bank have slit our throats and made crazy cut backs to address the debt.

Walter and Ally have over achieved grossly.

We were told by our Part time Chairman that 'our relationship was much improved with the bank' No it wasn't and isn't...We were lied to.

Finally a Man comes forward and they are putting a blocker on it.

Our invisible owner will not be seen again.

What actually is in the best interests of Rangers here we keep getting told about?

I want to know why these Goalposts have been moved again.

I can also promise I will not spend another penny on the Club until Lloyds or Murray are not getting a bean of it.

Edited by BRIANMC1

it's the second time. My uncle at 89 LOVED it. it's brilliant listening to his stories about the Rangers teams of old. he was a Third Lanark and Rangers supporter and always keeps and eye on Queens park. He's as sharp as a tac still and what i would call a pure football fan. He's from Williamwood now, but was brought up round the Clarkston/Busby area.

Anyway i'm off to get my ears syringed then off up to Ibrox :D

Don't forget to add the Gersnet mobile forum to your telephone to keep up with the latest.:thup:

I'm off to Argyle house for my lunch again today. No doubt i'll be able to pull John Grieg up and ask him what's happening.

or, ask the wee lassie that serves us and get told "I don;t know a thing" :D

The menu might give us some pointers.

Can you take a photo (under cover) and post it.

Despair if both King Prawns and Whytefish are still on the menu.

The menu might give us some pointers.

Can you take a photo (under cover) and post it.

Despair if both King Prawns and Whytefish are still on the menu.

Probably be more like catfish and Shark fin soup today.:)

I still think/hope that too much has happened and been said for this to not be resolved one way or the other, but if there was an alternative bid I'd have thought they'd need to play their hand pretty sharpish.