I though AJ's statement was the first reasonable contribution to the whole underhand affair. Well done the chairman and well done the independent committee for speaking up for the club, it's time someone did.

Remember Sir Fat Snake and his commitment only to sell to someone with the funds to take us forward? Now it seems he was prepared to sell to a man with just enough beans to get him (Murray) out of the shit and fark allmleft for the club. Is David Murray the biggest bastard you ever came across or what?

Does that mean you're suspicious of Whyte? Even though his source claimed they'd put 52 m straight into the bank? LBG are happy, MIH are happy. What's left?

Does that mean you're suspicious of Whyte? Even though his source claimed they'd put 52 m straight into the bank? LBG are happy, MIH are happy. What's left?

Obviously 3 Rangers director's who may or may not have vested interest's thought thing's would never get this far , and are now panicing.

How they can say that Whyte hasn't proved finance yet are willing to accept that a current director who has sat through all this mess , suddenly has money to invest seems at the very least Dodgy

Remember Sir Fat Snake and his commitment only to sell to someone with the funds to take us forward? Now it seems he was prepared to sell to a man with just enough beans to get him (Murray) out of the shit and fark all left for the club.

This is what I was trying to say last night. People think that SDM still has the club's best interests at heart, but Murray only selling to someone who'll be good for the club is a thing of the past. That's from times when he still cared about Rangers, times when he would have actually turned up to the Ibrox disaster 40th anniversary memorial service.

King and Murray were apparantly at loggerheads last year, then supposedly kissed and made up? who's to say they will not be at loggerheads after this latest debacle? and how long and how much will it take to smooth out troubled waters between them again? too many if and buts not to mention question marks here for me?

What I think is that only those with the facts in front of them are in a position to judge this. AJ heads up the committee charged with scrutinizing Whytes terms and his statement is the ONLY information we have as to the suitability or otherwise of Whyte's offer. The rest of it is a mixture of uninformed gossip, speculation and malicious shit stirring, in which case why wouldn't I welcome AJ's statement.

I would also expect everyone to be suspicious of Whyte - it's a bit late to be suspicious after the event.

What I think is that only those with the facts in front of them are in a position to judge this. AJ heads up the committee charged with scrutinizing Whytes terms and his statement is the ONLY information we have as to the suitability or otherwise of Whyte's offer. The rest of it is a mixture of uninformed gossip, speculation and malicious shit stirring, in which case why wouldn't I welcome AJ's statement.

I would also expect everyone to be suspicious of Whyte - it's a bit late to be suspicious after the event.

I am agog here Maineflyer, you would rather see Murray stay in power for the foreseeable future, rather than have someone else in charge soon and at least trying to repair the damage done to our club by Murray?

Guest Dutchy
This is what I was trying to say last night. People think that SDM still has the club's best interests at heart, but Murray only selling to someone who'll be good for the club is a thing of the past. That's from times when he still cared about Rangers, times when he would have actually turned up to the Ibrox disaster 40th anniversary memorial service.

But equally, I don't think Murray wants to be known as the man to contribute to the downfall of Rangers FC.