Here we go again - more anti Rangers propaganda from the bheasts

It's funny how these "parcel bombs" are always announced following a success for Rangers, isn't it? Anyway, I see nothing for us to get concerned about here. After all, it is a fact that the IRA (real or otherwise) who have in the past threatened Bitter Lemon's life. If these bomb threats had come from any "Loyalist" organisation, you can bet a pound to a pinch of shit that the perpetrators would have been caught by now. The fact that they haven't is indicative not of police lethargy but more likely the fact that the senders are experienced in these matters and know exactly what they're doing. Just a thought.

The problem is News programmes seen all over the UK, the top story on the BBC News web site, try and make out that it must be a Rangers Supporter.

Then if the idiot is caught and it turns out not to be the case, nothing will be said to change what they have put into the publics minds.

At this moment i honestly believe the "parcel bombs" are not sent by Rangers supporters. I believe it's an elaborate plot by 'their own' making DIY'S and sent out to get the sympathy vote and to try and discredit us.

100% agree with this

Lennon annoys far too many people to just put this down to Rangers supporters

as stated earlier a far more successful manager in Martin O'Neill shares same background as their current manager yet never experienced anything like TLB is now.

but that is ever mentioned as it doesn't suit the agenda they are working on just now to discredited our club at every opportunity.

The more I think about it, this whole bombs to Celtic people plot was probably masterminded by the Green Brigade. They no doubt have the motive, the contacts, the resources and the mentality to organise something as underhand as this. I wouldn't put anything past those arseholes.

Also worth noting that they're the ones who've been regularly throwing smoke bombs in Scottish stadiums with no regard for people's safety. They're politically motivated militant types and they're the sort of people who are obsessed enough with damaging RFC in any way they can that they would stoop to absolutely anything.

The Greenslade blog in today's Guardian really is disgusting. The unsubstantiated claims he and Phil are making in the comments section really are quite incredible.

Can you read it online?