I've a feeling Sunday could turn into chaos,especially when the Rangers triumph.Seriously concerned about this after all that has gone on this season,the BHEASTS are in rabid mode and will not take defeat,a real powder keg. I am looking forward to going to the game,but I'll be making a rapid exict out of Glasgow.

I cant wait either, but I would rather see the mhanks throwing themselves off their own stands rather than the Broomloan rear :grin:

Early start on Sunday for me...Saturday evening beers then a full Sunday sesh in time for the 7:45pm kick off....and monday off work :thup:

The thing is though it will all end up in chaos because they never lose fairly

regardless of how well we play or not it will be down to a refereeing mistake I have absolutely no doubt about that.

we could go out and win 4-0 and it would still all boil down to them being cheated.

I just hope we go out on Sunday and Give Walter the proper Derby send off he deserves and then sit back and watch them bring out every conspiracy theory they have ever had. AGAIN

Edited by laudrup11

The thing is though it will all end up in chaos because they never lose fairly

regardless of how well we play or not it will be down to a refereeing mistake I have absolutely no doubt about that.

Not true. It would surprise a lot of people that the Coatbridge Celtic followers always go home with their tales between their legs when Rangers win. The trouble starts when Celtic beat Rangers!!

Not true. It would surprise a lot of people that the Coatbridge Celtic followers always go home with their tales between their legs when Rangers win. The trouble starts when Celtic beat Rangers!!

I have a work colleague who goes everywhere with them and he is from Coatbridge and as soon as final whistle sounds on any negative result for them be it against us or any other team I get the usual It was refs fault, we were cheated blah blah

But aye I agree with you in the fact they are worse when they have won

They never take defeat well anyway. Whenever we win there is always something be it the referee, the linesmen, the state of the pitch, The Establishment or their latest the big, bad Rangers fans and their sectarian singing. They like to feel like they are the victims. It's in their DNA.