Can We Stil Win The league?l

We can still win league.

we just have to take care of our own games and hope they slip up

which I believe they will but I think it is more likely to be against Dundee Utd at home where they will drop points hopefully all 3.

of course we can :) long as we win all our remain fixtures.

Celtic have a few tricky away fixtures to come and i don�t expect them to take all points tbh i think they are heading for a big fall against ICT.

i thought Celtic celebrated like they won the league yesterday and I can�t see them lifting it at end of season

KEEP BELIEVING WATP

Yes we can but I think we need to concentrate fully on our own fixtures. We have a couple of tricky games oureselves and just as we are looking at them slipping up at certain places they wilkl also be looking for us to slip at places like Fir Park

We can still win league.

we just have to take care of our own games and hope they slip up

which I believe they will but I think it is more likely to be against Dundee Utd at home where they will drop points hopefully all 3.

You know that was my thoughts as well. I think they will lose points against the Arabs as well.

depends if they can win their 3 back to back away games, as long as we keep winning and if i mind right we play the day before them in a few of the fixtures so I think they will drop points especially at tynecastle especially if we keep going ahead the day before they play.

Rangers Fixtures:

Motherwell (away)

Hearts (Home)

Dundee Utd (Home)

Kilmarnock (Away)

Celtic:

Dundee Utd (Home)

Inverness (Away)

Kilmarnock (Away)

Hearts (Away)

Motherwell (Home)

They have those 3 away games and Im sure they will draw at least one. The other good thing is for 3 games they always play after us which puts added pressure as if we win our game we go top for at least 24 hours.

I fancy Inverness or Hearts to get a draw with them, plus Im sure Stuart McCall will go to Parkhead in the last game and give it 110% even though they have the cup final the following week.

The question is can we win all 4 of our games??

A draw won't be enough though they would still win the league on goal difference unless we can really start hammering a few teams. We need them to either draw 2 matches or lose of of those. I still think it will happen I just hope we can see off our 4 matches with max points.