Guest Scuba_87

Here we go, another below average injury-prone player in our ranks. How much we reckon will be wasted on wages for the 5-10 games we'll probably get a season from him?? Stories like this fill me with zero confidence, but in saying that. IN ALLY WE TRUST - Afterall He is Mr. Rangers :-)

Yeah, I remember being linked with him but I've not seen anything of either player.

How does the RSA league compare with ours? Not that that is always a great indicator given both Jelavic and Sebo came from the same league... ;)

Guest Scuba_87
Yeah, I remember being linked with him but I've not seen anything of either player.

How does the RSA league compare with ours? Not that that is always a great indicator given both Jelavic and Sebo came from the same league... ;)

Well I suppose frankie fair point. Sebo is in a world of his own compared to that Jela-who?? lmao

Well, there are many variables involved. Just take Sebo and Jelavic and Weiss (fair enough, he was raised by ManC, but his talent is "inbred") for example. Who of us would have known much about their respective abilities in advance and how they would develope in an SPL environment. Ally could try another Jela steal and look after the Czech league's top scorer fro mJablonec, whose name escapes me, but who is being courted by Bundesliga mid-tabler's Nurembourg. Who do you imagine have a greater pull?

As for Mphela ... tough, fast, strong, eye for goal ... and speaks English :-)

Ally could try another Jela steal and look after the Czech league's top scorer fro mJablonec, whose name escapes me, but who is being courted by Bundesliga mid-tabler's Nurembourg. Who do you imagine have a greater pull?

You talking about Lafata?

Sebo is doing well scoring-wise since moving back to Slovakia from France btw. Pretty sure he scored for Slovakia in one of their recent international fixtures as well.

I just checked that out. 15 goals in 17 games this season.