A sniff again at 10-in-a-row?

Apart from maybe Helicopter Sunday i have never been so wound up, sick of those Vhermin's antics this year. They have pulled every dirty trick in the book and then some, this season has raised some bitter memories and feelings of hatred i long thought i had buried about that club and it's supporters and their sympathies..

Yeh, plain and simple if we win this year justice will have been done!

A green tracksuit and white socks

a green coloured blazer and tie with docs

We set out to muck them up

Paint refs black, burn them down and fuck them up!

We tried to see if they would bounce

Slag them off in huge amounts

Questioned every penalty kick

Shooting from the waist with a loaded gun, we'll use every trick

Yeah every trick in the book, sinker line and hook

Stop and sit and look

every trick in the book, every trick in the book

Highway to heaven stairway to hell

We'll pick this last one you can tell

we're riding on a collision course

Got no conscience, no way out- No Remorse!

Now throw a fit and throw a stone

Or even kick over a water bottle

We’ve got no paddle up the creek,

No league or cup, I feel really sick!

We tried every trick in the book

Sinker, line and hook

Stop and sit and look

Every trick in the book

Every trick in the book

We took it to the limits

Tried every trick in the book

We didn’t care how many we took

We just tried every trick in the book

Get it up em, get it up em, get it up em now.

Mummy!!!!

:)

I agree exactly with the OP - I had exactly the same thought yesterday. If this weak Rangers team with all its on and off pitch troubles can secure the league against a healthy Celtic with a good manager, imagine how strong we'll be when/if the takeover is complete.

There is no reason we cannot dominate in this country.

But yes, I accept this is all getting slightly ahead of ourselves here...

I agree exactly with the OP - I had exactly the same thought yesterday. If this weak Rangers team with all its on and off pitch troubles can secure the league against a healthy Celtic with a good manager, imagine how strong we'll be when/if the takeover is complete.

There is no reason we cannot dominate in this country.

But yes, I accept this is all getting slightly ahead of ourselves here...

Jesus guys let's not get stuck up our own arses. We still have to win this league.

Less than 3 days ago we were sitting here hoping upon hope that SOMEONE, ANYONE would take a win off Celtic (a draw was still no good to us) to give us a chance of winning this league..... and now we are talking about 10IAR - Fuck me how quickly we change our tune.

There are an incredible number of variables and too many to even THINK about this right now. Just some :

1. We still havent won this league and there is no guarantee of that.

2. We will have a manager in place who has never managed his own team without a more experienced person leading the way.

3. We have a takeover, no we dont, yes we do, no we dont..... We still dont know if it will happen. But assuming it does...

4. We have a very small squad (could be good OR bad) which needs to be augmented.

5. We have no idea how good (or bad) McCoist will be in making wise transfers

6. We are still in danger of losing our most valuable assets, takeover or not.

7. We have no idea if this takeover will be a good thing for the club.

8. Celtic have a stronger squad than they did and have been as consistent as us this season. There is no way, IMO, that they will prove to be even close to the pushovers they were during the 9IAR era.

Far too many variables to even be considering it.

Craig I'd add the following -

9. We have an ongoing HMRC tax case which could potentially force us into administration if we were to lose it.

I was going to go for the no thanks button there but just because I didn't want reminded of that.:frown:

Less than 3 days ago we were sitting here hoping upon hope that SOMEONE, ANYONE would take a win off Celtic (a draw was still no good to us) to give us a chance of winning this league..... and now we are talking about 10IAR - Fuck me how quickly we change our tune.

Welcome to the world of the fickle football fan. They're calling for Lennon's head after holding vigils for him, we're looking at 10IAR after begging someone to steal a win from Celtic.