Have you asked him what happens to them without Rangers? I imagine he might clutch at the EPL, nonsense. How can he think that a support including elements like the GB would be welcomed in cities like Birmingham and Manchester not to mention London. It's preposterous like being wished bad luck by a lemming racing for the cliff and looking forward to leaping off. Incredible.

One thing is clear - they are DESPERATE for HMRC to hit us for around 54M (or whatever) and have turned a current court case which could go either way into a foregone conclusion in their own minds.

Pete, I'm not going onto it but I believe it's the bigoted ramblings of Phil McGillivan, so it's best to ignore it.

I won't be giving him anymore clicks but sometimes it is also good to know what the enemy is doing.

Have you asked him what happens to them without Rangers? I imagine he might clutch at the EPL, nonsense. How can he think that a support including elements like the GB would be welcomed in cities like Birmingham and Manchester not to mention London. It's preposterous like being wished bad luck by a lemming racing for the cliff and looking forward to leaping off. Incredible.

This is what I meant by him becoming a Blinkered Moron..!!

I asked him what he felt would happen to them without us.

you are almost spot on with your guess.

his answer was " we would be invited down to EPL to play because everyone knows the EPL chairman voted against having Rangers join not Celtic."

as hard as that is to believe he does actually believe that to be the case..!

Just a suggestion. Ask him if his cretinoidal glands are inflamed.

If I were to ask that I'd get the blank expression that is normally found on his coupon now.

so I guess you could say he Is mentally subnormal..!

In time, I think we need a meeting with CW to hear his plans and generally develop a mutual level of trust and understanding between him and the fans. RST said as much in a recent open letter.

I think this move is vital to establishing trust, given media speculation and all the other agendas full of mischief making.

In time, I think we need a meeting with CW to hear his plans and generally develop a mutual level of trust and understanding between him and the fans. RST said as much in a recent open letter.

I think this move is vital to establishing trust, given media speculation and all the other agendas full of mischief making.

Whyte can make clear his intentions for positive dialogue immediately by revamping the way our fans are officially represented by the club.

Unfortunately i don't know if the RST are the ones to lead the way on that. They seem to have lost the third word of their name with many supporters.

Unfortunately i don't know if the RST are the ones to lead the way on that. They seem to have lost the third word of their name with many supporters.

Long ago. Something completely new will be required and it will need to be set in place by the club. Any attempt to do so by the fans will result in even greater squabbling and division. Unless Mark Dingwall disappears from the scene, in which case some progress might be possible. Unfortunate it's like that ... but that's probably what will be required.