This is obviously in response to a huge number of press enquiries to ask for our comments on this, and the arrests in Ayrshire this morning.

While I agree we should have made absolutely no comment on either matter which have nothing to do with our club, we know our club for the last few years have always pandered to the continually offended, rather than defended the customers, sorry supporters.

It will change, and I am hearing good things already in that regard, but obviously the CEO is still in place until after the Killie match, and as usual has been badly advised on this statement.

You can also read it as showing professional sympathy something the tims can not even dream of. We all complain about negative things but surely this portrays Rangers in a positive light.

You can also read it as showing professional sympathy something the tims can not even dream of. We all complain about negative things but surely this portrays Rangers in a positive light.

Or in turn it could lead to further rumours and speculation.

Or in turn it could lead to further rumours and speculation.

Only to the warped minded I feel.

I wonder if the attacker will be charging Lennon with assault for kicking him. He could call up Craig Thomson(player) as a witness.