Adam......Scottish version of Albertz.......give the guy time.....young team growing...........

A wee rush of blood to the head there!! :D

Play him on the left though! Ive said that all along, he is not a central midfielder.

A wee rush of blood to the head there!! :D

Play him on the left though! Ive said that all along, he is not a central midfielder.

I think the opposite. Keep him in the centre. I don't think he has the pace to play wide. We looked much more solid with a central 3 in the middle of the park and thats the way we should be playing

The thing is though, was he not doing this all of last season for St Mirren? Which I know isn't the SPL, but still, he obviously has it in him to get a great player for us, I guess he just needs some time to settle in and also to be played in his preferred position.

Was great to see him score last night.

a think a few of you are eating humble pie now

I think your a bit of a knob.

I critisced Adam after his shocking performance at the weekend. Am I not allowed to do that?

He came out last nigth and played well , thats the right response , now he just needs to get a bit of consistency