Right, so the beeb are now saying that AJ was sacked, but if AJ is saying the following -

"I was scheduled to step down on the 15 May, right after the last game of the season, but I agreed with Mr Whyte that I would stay on for a couple more weeks to oversee the circular that he's obliged to submit to all of the other minority shareholders in terms of what he is going to commit to the club in financial terms.

Then why was he sacked???

Right, so the beeb are now saying that AJ was sacked, but if AJ is saying the following -

Then why was he sacked???

This is worrying words from a guy with his experience

This is worrying words from a guy with his experience

What worries me is why would AJ be bitter as I'm seeing some fans elsewhere saying about him? He has a well paid full time job in the US and his appointment as chairman of Rangers was always planned as a short term arrangement. I've never been a fan of AJ since he became chairman for a whole bunch of reasons, but I still think he should be respected for not having blind faith in Whyte and for remaining sceptical. I find it worrying that AJ is and has been publicly expressing concerns about the takeover and investment in the club and it's future.

What worries me is why would AJ be bitter as I'm seeing some fans elsewhere saying about him? He has a well paid full time job in the US and his appointment as chairman of Rangers was always planned as a short term arrangement. I've never been a fan of AJ since he became chairman for a whole bunch of reasons, but I still think he should be respected for not having blind faith in Whyte and for remaining sceptical. I find it worrying that AJ is and has been publicly expressing concerns about the takeover and investment in the club and it's future.

We walk the same path mate. it's not good at all. AJ knows this game inside out and will have a good instinct of who's good and who's bad. Maybe this is just a gut instinct from AJ? Or maybe he has been shown something about CW that suggests that he can't take us forwards in the ways he's promised?

We walk the same path mate. it's not good at all. AJ knows this game inside out and will have a good instinct of who's good and who's bad. Maybe this is just a gut instinct from AJ? Or maybe he has been shown something about CW that suggests that he can't take us forwards in the ways he's promised?

He didn't have that great an instinct when SDM walked all over us and he said nothing or did nothing to stop it .

He didn't have that great an instinct when SDM walked all over us and he said nothing or did nothing to stop it .

True, but was his main job not to find a new owner for us in the long run?

True, but was his main job not to find a new owner for us in the long run?

He was on the board for years prior to Murray running away for the second time

He was on the board for years prior to Murray running away for the second time

Yes, but he was on the board from a distance and more than likely had almost zero input in the day to day running of the club.