I know that AJ was going to resign anyway and that Murray was always going to have to go. But I find it slightly interesting that King is still there. Possibility that he will be asked to contribute again if and when his SARS issues blow over ?

BBC claim AJ reneged on his promise and refused to resign, so was fired. Thank God.

As for Bain, I'm delighted that finally the appalling running of our club is being addressed.

I know that AJ was going to resign anyway and that Murray was always going to have to go. But I find it slightly interesting that King is still there. Possibility that he will be asked to contribute again if and when his SARS issues blow over ?

This is my thinking, Whyte may even offer a bigger share.

King has gone , or at least been told to go .

Yet another parasite from the old guard of our soon to be former board.

If anyone had any doubt how badly we were being run, and why I wanted the boardroom completely overhauled, this morning's events are why.

If anyone had any doubt how badly we were being run, and why I wanted the boardroom completely overhauled, this morning's events are why.

FFS. I wish we had more parasites like him who were willing to invest �£20m into the club.

Do you even know what you are typing sometimes ?

As BD says, King invested 20 million into our club. I await with amusement you trying to substantiate how he had been a parasite and taken more than 20 mill from the club.

Your statement here is nothing more than a personal dislike of King and the previous board. Which is fair enough. But try to stick to the facts, it might serve you well.

That would be the same Dave King who has invested 20 million times more in Rangers than Chris Whyte, eh ?

That would be the same Dave King who has invested 20 million times more in Rangers than Chris Whyte, eh ?

Yup, I'll take seriously what you have to say from now on...