Clyde just said that the Baingate issue is an internal matter which means as it stands right now it's not a criminal issue.

John Grieg is staying on the board and Dave King is to consider his position

interesting stuff.

i find it hard to believe theese two have been stealing or whatever is being insinuated. but who knows.

It is always hard to believe when someone is caught with their fingers in the cookie jar as it is mostly people you don't expect it from.

Our recruitment boss decided to throw out all job agencies and move all new recruitments to one Job agency. It turned out later that his daughter was a manager of that agency and she had received a huge bonus for gathering in all the contracts from our company. He was removed from his function at first given a made up Job and then was later asked to resign.

I know that AJ was going to resign anyway and that Murray was always going to have to go. But I find it slightly interesting that King is still there. Possibility that he will be asked to contribute again if and when his SARS issues blow over ?

But that is actually quite a large share no? Does Whyte not own 85% or so? Surely there can't be much more shareholders with a bigger stake than King

Given Whyte has 85% he can pretty much appoint whatever Board he likes.

5% wouldnt sway any shareholder votes so there isnt much need for Whyte to have to pander to King.

It is always hard to believe when someone is caught with their fingers in the cookie jar as it is mostly people you don't expect it from.

Our recruitment boss decided to throw out all job agencies and move all new recruitments to one Job agency. It turned out later that his daughter was a manager of that agency and she had received a huge bonus for gathering in all the contracts from our company. He was removed from his function at first given a made up Job and then was later asked to resign.

yes i agree

its always hard to believe. but i have learned almost anythings possible.