Gersnet Analysis: Our clubââ?¬â?¢s future ââ?¬â?? Can it be changed and by whom?

Steve, I don't know who or where your outburst is aimed at but it seems out of kilter with the opinions of the thread.

Perhaps you have less passion for the club and aren't too bothered when the team are doing badly, eh? ;)

Was not aimed at anyone on this particular thread mate....just some of the so called support ....

As for the perhaps I have less passion for the club and I am not bothered could not be further from the truth....team doing badly>??...I have seen a lot worse and continued to support.

Sometimes patience and genuine support for a man we all agreed would make a difference as long as we were prepared to give him time.

The biggest thing for me is that Le Guen hasn't necessarily played his strongest team in every game. Granted we've had key players injured at various times i.e Letizi, Ferguson, Clement & Burke which have not helped (you might not think Letizi is a key player but he's the managers number 1 so that makes him key IMO).

Other times he's chopped and changed formations which hasn't allowed players to settle. Also, he's played key men such as Boyd and then taken him out of the team despite him scoring 5 league goals already (joint top scorer if I'm not mistaken); and taken other players out of the team such as Mcgregor when he's been playing well.

Squad rotation will be key to any success we get this season due to the volume of games but until we gain some consistency we need a settled team in a settled formation. Back to basics!

I still have faith in PLG. He may have underestimated the task ahead but I still think he'll get it right. I just hope it's not too late to salvage the league when he does.

The biggest thing for me is that Le Guen hasn't necessarily played his strongest team in every game. Granted we've had key players injured at various times i.e Letizi, Ferguson, Clement & Burke which have not helped (you might not think Letizi is a key player but he's the managers number 1 so that makes him key IMO).

I agree with that Stewarty and the unsettled side has a lot to do with performances. And TBH we have started to play bad (Molde apart) since Clement has went out of the team.

I think we looked very strong in the first few games, so the sooner we can get that team back the better.

I agree with that Stewarty and the unsettled side has a lot to do with performances. And TBH we have started to play bad (Molde apart) since Clement has went out of the team.

I think we looked very strong in the first few games, so the sooner we can get that team back the better.

As far as i know Clement should return at the weekend. Livorno was just too early for him.We seemed to be playing better football with Clement and Hemdani in the midfield. After injuries are cleared up Burke, Clement, Hemdani and Rae appeal to me. Could we think of moving Barry to LH or RH?

Maybe on Sunday,

Novo, Clement Hemdani and Fergie.

Fergie, Clement Hemdani,Adam\ Rae

Is that too many riches in one team? Any opinions?

As far as i know Clement should return at the weekend. Livorno was just too early for him.We seemed to be playing better football with Clement and Hemdani in the midfield. After injuries are cleared up Burke, Clement, Hemdani and Rae appeal to me. Could we think of moving Barry to LH or RH?

Maybe on Sunday,

Novo, Clement Hemdani and Fergie.

Fergie, Clement Hemdani,Adam\ Rae

Is that too many riches in one team? Any opinions?

Not at all Pete, I think that is spot on, Id get Hemdani and Clement back together as it was only Clements injury that forced him out in the first place.

I have said all along all 3 could get in the team but Ferguson would have to play a more attacking role almost the Buffel role and with the Buff playing so poor just now it would be a good chance to try.

I always like 3 real midfielders in the team anyway, not including wingers. Then either a mix match of winger(s), Buffel type and / or 2 forwards - just like DA's team.

So i think this would work:

_______________Letizi______________

Bardsley____J Rod_____Papac___Smith

_____Hemdani__Ferguson__Clement____

____Novo___________________Prso___

_______________Boyd_______________

PS when everyone is fit Id really like to try a 3-5-2. Bardsley and Smith arent on top form and could be done with a rest. It would also allow an extra creative player in.

________________Letizi______________

_____J Rod_____Svensson____Papac___

_________Hemdani____Clement________

__Sionko_______Ferguson_______Prso__

____________Sebo_____Boyd__________

Not at all Pete, I think that is spot on, Id get Hemdani and Clement back together as it was only Clements injury that forced him out in the first place.

I have said all along all 3 could get in the team but Ferguson would have to play a more attacking role almost the Buffel role and with the Buff playing so poor just now it would be a good chance to try.

I always like 3 real midfielders in the team anyway, not including wingers. Then either a mix match of winger(s), Buffel type and / or 2 forwards - just like DA's team.

So i think this would work:

_______________Letizi______________

Bardsley____J Rod_____Papac___Smith

_____Hemdani__Ferguson__Clement____

____Novo___________________Prso___

_______________Boyd_______________

Agree in general but i would make it.

______________Clement____________

____Fergie______________________Hemdani