Gersnet Analysis: Our clubââ?¬â?¢s future ââ?¬â?? Can it be changed and by whom?

Don't like 3-5-2 and we were rubbish in Europe with it when WS changed to that system after our best European cup run ever while using a 4-4-2.

All our best European performances that I have seen have been 4-4-2.

In the SPL I think a 4-4-2 which can quickly turn into a 4-3-3 is the way to go.

Is it just possible we've been sold a pedigree pup who is now turning out to be mongrel ? Were we taken in by Murray's hype and seduced into believing that we had a quality manager ? Only time and results will tell.

To say that it is early days is nonsense. If we had spent wisely and prudently by a manager who new what he was doing then, after 3 months, we would have every reason to be confident. Is there anyone who feels confident with the present set-up ?

I don't think the pedigree of the manager can be questioned as his CV is immaculate and I'm pretty sure that given enough time and funds, he'll produce a winning team.

What is questionable is his ability to adapt quickly enough to the demands of a success hungry club like Rangers in a league he is unfamiliar with, so as not write off a whole season. That is what he is patently struggling with.

To be honest though, like I said last season, I'd happily write a season off if we saw real progress in terms of the way we played and young players coming through. A decent run in the Uefa Cup and maybe winning the Scottish Cup would do for me. All those things (and the financial benefits attached) would mean we'd be in a great position for next season.

Unfortunately after a bright start, we seem to be going backwards. I still have faith in PLG, but I'd welcome a change of owner, I think the club needs a breath of fresh air through it from the top down.

To be honest though, like I said last season, I'd happily write a season off if we saw real progress in terms of the way we played and young players coming through.

The trouble is that if that happens the season gets written off well before you even know there is going to be real progress. You don't even know if it is going to happen till it does.

To be honest though, like I said last season, I'd happily write a season off if we saw real progress in terms of the way we played and young players coming through. A decent run in the Uefa Cup and maybe winning the Scottish Cup would do for me. All those things (and the financial benefits attached) would mean we'd be in a great position for next season.

Yeah id go along with that if our performances started to get better in the league matches and closed the gap on Celtic before the end of the season along with beating them a few times.

Ive stated it a lot on here that we cant make a judgement on Le Guen until at least February. Remember he has taken over a pretty looking apple which has a rotten core so he has work to do all round.