Gersnet Player of the Year (including Man of the Match stats for the season)

Your Player of the Year  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Your Player of the Year

• Allan McGregor
    • Vladimir Weiss
    • Steven Naismith
    • Steven Davis
    • Kyle Lafferty
    • Nikica Jelavic
    • Other (please state in thread)

:sn:

MacGregor does what he does consistently and I would hate to see him go , but for last year it would have to be Naismith , he stepped up big time and especially after the Dundee Utd game he was immense in every game .

This guy could go on to be one of the true greats if he can stay injury free , IMHO , ps how do you get a players picture up , do you need access to a secret bit or something

Edited by rbr

MacGregor does what he does consistently and I would hate to see him go , but for last year it would have to be Naismith , he stepped up big time and especially after the Dundee Utd game he was immense in every game .

This guy could go on to be one of the true greats if he can stay injury free , IMHO , ps how do you get a players picture up , do you need access to a secret bit or something

You can access them from the smilies or simply put their intitials between colons - i.e.

: sn : (without the spaces)

:sn:

I was torn between Nikica 'I want to join Man Utd' Jelavic and Shagger, but that save against Shirley, imho, probably won us the league. He was sensational, his only blip being the goal he conceded from Commons at Parkhead. So has to be McGregor.

Has to be :am:

McGregor was definitely the most consistent and I can't for the life of me believe he wasn't even considered for the Rangers Player of the Year never mind the Scottish Player of the Year awards.

The awards are a farce. I've lost count of the number of times that the best player is left out of the nominee lists. McGregor could easily have won both of those awards. If I remember right Davie Weir was left out of the 09/10 nominee list for Rangers Player of the Year which I couldn't fathom out at the time.