From the BBC gossip column.

New West Ham manager Sam Allardyce wants to sign Blackburn's El-Hadji Diouf. The striker had been on loan at Rangers, who remain interested in him.

Please be true.

Edit: Just heard that Ally confirmed that EHD won't be back at Rangers.

Maybe I'm in a minority here, but I think without him in the squad this season Rangers might not have sealed 3-in-a-row.

He hardly played a part at all in our final 10 games of the season though because he was mostly only brought on as a sub when we had games won. He scored a goal for us in the 2-1 Killie game at Ibrox in March right enough, but all in all I'm quite glad to hear that he's not coming back. Weiss was far more influential on our season with his 5 goals and 9 assists in the SPL.

I'd like to see players actually arriving at Ibrox as opposed to going elsewhere. Wasn't a massive admirer of Diouf and wouldnt have spent a vast sum of money on him. Interesting to see how he does at W Ham if he joins them

Too much baggage and plus he slowed up play too many times. He was pretty average did ok in some games but just wasn't really up to it at the end still got some medal so its not all bad on his side.

I'm back on here....cant believe some of you are slagging off Diouf, maybe he didn't score many and all that, but he was a very valuable member of our squad, if Rangers want to keep him and El Hadji wants to stay, then....that'll do me.

He's a far better player than many I've seen at Ibrox recently......or in the SPL for that matter.

Entertainment in the SPL is a far gone ingredient......unless you're a Rangers fan.

A wee reminder to y'all...who got player of the year?

He cost Celtic the title. Diouf never cost us ANYTHING!

Edited by 54andcounting