bardsley dropped

That's when my opinion turned sour. He was consistently average, which in our current crop stood out as a top player, to be fair.

But when he got sent off, it showed such levels of immaturaty and wankerism it was untrue.

Jesus fucking christ man

i dont know how anyone can back these decisions up ?

Bardsley is fucking brilliant man , he's solid and isn't afraid to challenge for the ball and as far as am concerned a much better player than alan hutton.

No better than Hutton imo. And therefore a bad signing because he's only here short term at the expense of Hutton's development. As a couple have stated just because he is a Man U reserve it does not make him a great player. No chance he'll take over from Neville the way he's playing atm.

Guest The_Rock

Whats PLG thinking ? What happens if Hutton gets injured , hooelse do we have at the moment to play right back , this guy is getting fucking wierder by the day .

Guest The_Rock
Ian Murray could play there if fit. Wee Alan Lowing looked decent enough when he got a run out last season'.

Ian Murray has arthiritus god knows when hell get back , sure Lowing has potential , but numan said it best in todays times Potential is no substitute for qaulity" and we all know Bardsley hasent been playing his best , but he has shown for manure last season he has qaulity , We have a dodgy enough team without losing another defender , and i may add , a versitile one .

The rumors are fricken false

Bardsley hasn't been sent home nor has martin, bardsley is on the bench and martin will shift onto the right hand side.

But I thought that Novo was playing on Thursday and that automatically meant that Martin was being sent back to Man U ? :rolleyes: