bardsley dropped

And therefore a bad signing because he's only here short term at the expense of Hutton's development.

Thats the point I was going to make.

Its possible that these Man Utd guys could come to Scotland with an attitude because they are coming from the Mighty Man Utd but Im sure Sir Alex wouldnt allow that attitude in the first place. He would also drill it into them how big a club Rangers are.

But from what Ive seen of the 2 players they have both looked dis-interested to me. Im probably more dissapointed with Martin than Bardsley because everyone was raving about him as something special because he had a good friendly game against Celtic in the summer.

Thats the point I was going to make.

Its possible that these Man Utd guys could come to Scotland with an attitude because they are coming from the Mighty Man Utd but Im sure Sir Alex wouldnt allow that attitude in the first place. He would also drill it into them how big a club Rangers are.

But from what Ive seen of the 2 players they have both looked dis-interested to me. Im probably more dissapointed with Martin than Bardsley because everyone was raving about him as something special because he had a good friendly game against Celtic in the summer.

If i remember right he ripped Hearts apart as well in the good period.

nobody look at marks post

i willl post it up for the lazy people

Phil Bardsley's time at Rangers could be over after a bust-up in training with manager Paul Le Guen.

The incident between the on-loan Manchester United right-back and the Rangers boss took place during a Tuesday training session.

And BBC Sport understands that Bardsley will not now be travelling with Rangers in the morning for their Uefa Cup tie with Livorno on Thursday.

Rangers insist that Bardsley has not been sent back to Old Trafford.

The Glasgow club were not making further comment, although more could be disclosed when the first-team squad leave for Italy on Wednesday morning.

Bardsley, who came through the United youth ranks, has made 17 appearances for the English Premiership club, mainly as a substitute.

However, the 21-year-old spent loan spells at Royal Antwerp and Burnley before being farmed out to Rangers in the summer.

He has made five appearances under Le Guen and on Saturday was part of the side humbled at home by Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the Scottish Premier League.

It now looks like he will lose his place at right-back to Alan Hutton for the Uefa Cup group tie against Livorno.

_42210732_bardsley203.jpg

also i agree with dunn

bardsley is a good player and isn't scared of anything

but he has shown signs immatureity especially against inverness i dont know how many times i shouted at bardsley because of the stupid challenges he was making

Guest fozzy_bear

here bardsley is a fan favourite cos he does what is expected of a rangers player... give his all and gets stuck in... hes not a world beater but we can relate to him more than most of our players cos he plays for the jersey... i canny believe some of you having a go at him are u lot going to the same rangers games i have this year? how the fuck can u say hes done nothing? hes a right back... nothing more than that... what more do u want from him? 30 goals a season? fs

Guest Big_Gazza_Mc

i have to agree with fozzy i think Bardsley is one of the few that do give a shit and shows emotion on the pitch. Sure he lets it boil over sometimes like in the Hibs game (even tho most ppl agree the sending off was harsh) but he is only 21 and wont be totally mature like a numan type yet. We do have high expectations because he comes from manure but manure players are not superhuman. He shows maturity in that his covering play in covering the centre backs is quite exceptional and is much better than Hutton at that IMO. I sit 2nd row behind the copland goal and i remember twice in the 1st half he came across to cover j-rod and papac. I dont remember Hutton being switched on as much as him in those situations. Also the fact he comes from manure and they are doing well domestically and in europe he could be lookin with some envy where he could have been. But he still has 100% commitment for us which i dont think you can argue with

He may have commitment but I think there are obvious questions aboout his temperament, discipline and form unfortunately. The very same questions most of us have about Hutton in fact.

At least Hutton has tried to knuckle down and regain his place. On this season's form alone Bardsley has been no better than Hutton.