bardsley dropped

To be fair Frankie, there are questions about the entire teams temperament and form. And one sending off doesn't mean he has a huge discipline problem. I've always been against loan signings, but with the pathetic squad depth we have and the poor showings all round this year we really can't be sending him or Martin away home just yet. Hutton's development stagnated from the injury onwards and I can't see him ever being a Rangers regular - he's just not good enough. Young Lowing has looked decent and should maybe be coming close to getting a chance - lets face it things can't get much worse and I would rather be struggling playing young rangers players than young Man U players but I doubt it will happen.

Guest fozzy_bear

the fact is... he gives his all and we cant afford to get rid of decent players.... look thru this list of our team see if u lot agree

barry = overrated last good game was away to villareal

hemdani = shirks tackles does basics ok

dado = past it

boydy = can score in area but gives nothing else and somewhat lazy

sebo = tries so hard but just not good enough

martin = flatters to decieve

sionko and buffel = shirk tackles dont play with 100% heart

j-rod = thug

svensson = long legged pussy

burke = too injury prone

hutton = seen out and about in town to much at night and simply too mistake prone

we only have a few players worth their salaries and that worries me

i dont see how we can afford to let a loanee go that gives his all

juffrey:

Bardsley should have been sent off on Saturday for a kick off the ball and with what has been rumoured RE: training then he certainly has a discipline problem.

The fact remains in the few games he's played this season Hutton has been just as good, if not better than Bardsley over the piece.

This is still bad news as it doesn't reflect well on the manager's abilty to keep a grip of the situation.

He seems to be losing the dressing room already, and not entirely surprising given some of his decisions.

At this rate it will be a long time before he gets a settled dressing room and the team playing the way they should.

juffrey:

Bardsley should have been sent off on Saturday for a kick off the ball and with what has been rumoured RE: training then he certainly has a discipline problem.

The fact remains in the few games he's played this season Hutton has been just as good, if not better than Bardsley over the piece.

And I was beginning to think no other bear had seen this.

He is playing no better than Hutton so it makes no sense playing him as Hutton is here longer term.

I think Steven Smith has shown that playing regularly has improved his game. OK so he's still short of the final article, but I think we need to stick with him and build for the future. So why don't we just stick with Hutton at RB? If PLG rates him, then play him. Otherwise, why bring in another young RB?