gattuso desire to play for ..... milan

Guest The_Rock
Barthez is anything but shite. Any player who plays for Marseille and Man Utd is not shite.

Anyone with 86 caps for France is not shite.

He makes errors, and I don't like him. But calling any professional shite is bad enough, nevermind it being someone with a credible career and nearly 100 caps for France.

Barthez is shite no matter what you say , rab douglas has caps , hes shite , he was shite for manu and shite for marsielle and shite for france , so to sum up , bathez is shite ,.

And no matter what you say in ure next post about statistics about barthez and other bullshit , HES SHITE !!!

You been following me around just to try and dispute my points the night? ;)

Oh, look at you. PUTTING THINGS IN CAPITALS, BOLD AND UNDERLINE TO MAKE ME LOOK IMPORTANT.

Any professional footballer at the highest level cannot be called shite. Sure, you can say he's had a shite game there, but to say he's a shite footballer is just plain moronic and not worth arguing over.

Go follow me around some more. Brushing shoulders (metaphorically) with someone intelligent must make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Although Gattuso was a fighter when he was with us (always will be ) i didnt really rate him too highly. But over the past 5 years ago he has grown into a great player.

He doesnt create much of anything, but thats not his job. He breaks up the other teams creative side and sets the wheel in motion to have AC/Italy get a chance on goal.

Barthez, although erratic and i aint much of a fan of his, aint shite.... he just gives that illusion from time to time, lol.

The less said about Guivarch the better. ;)

Guest The_Rock
Although Gattuso was a fighter when he was with us (always will be ) i didnt really rate him too highly. But over the past 5 years ago he has grown into a great player.

He doesnt create much of anything, but thats not his job. He breaks up the other teams creative side and sets the wheel in motion to have AC/Italy get a chance on goal.

Barthez, although erratic and i aint much of a fan of his, aint shite.... he just gives that illusion from time to time, lol.

The less said about Guivarch the better. ;)

I stand by my barthez is shite stuff :flipa: but gatusso is not over-rated in my oppinion , not only his energy and great play , but a player of that calibure would lift the dressing room and fans , if he comes back before hes too old it would b gamazing for us .

but gatusso is not over-rated in my oppinion , not only his energy and great play , but a player of that calibure would lift the dressing room and fans , if he comes back before hes too old it would b gamazing for us .

I never said he's over rated.... i was agreeing with you there. ;)